Official Top Gear Screensaver

Mercury said:
bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
Oh, and on the subject of macs. You'd have to be on crack to think they were better than anything. I'd rather cut off my own bollocks with a dull spoon than use one of those ugly ill-concieved, over-priced pieces of chav-wear.

Your opinions may differ.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cracked me up

Jealousy is a cruel mistress!!

Hey theres nothing wrong with macs :). They are much better than Windows. I know this, because I only just switched. But I do still have XP for cool games like TOCA RD 3 :)

sl55 amg said:
Mercury said:
bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
Oh, and on the subject of macs. You'd have to be on crack to think they were better than anything. I'd rather cut off my own bollocks with a dull spoon than use one of those ugly ill-concieved, over-priced pieces of chav-wear.

Cracked me up

I'm not jealous, that was just a good rant,kinda reminded me of May 8)

sl55 amg said:
Mercury said:
bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:

Cracked me up

It's not as cruel as Apple!

(to paraphrase James May)

mattv said:
Don't want to complain, but can they be released a universal apps for Intel macs as well??

Interesting point actually. I don't know ANYTHING about this aspect of macs. I'm aware of the universal app thing, but because the screensaver was made by a design agency, I don't think that will be happening any time soon.

However, a much better screensaver is due for the next series, with a new site. So I'll make sure it's universal :)

Screensaver works nicley... Is there an issue with resolution as well? Its no prob on my 1360x768