Official World Cup 2006 Thread?

the french are going to loose because Mauresmo won Wimbledon yesterday. I feel it :lol:

Poor Zidane, it would be hilarious if they give him a three match ban.

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid...Even if the guy insulted your mother, what the hell was he thinking?!?

Thanks Zidane, now my sig will be violated :lol:

I like Italy so i'm not that upset, even though I really wanted France to win. Oh well.....

**** Materazzi. I am very very dissapointed, i wonder what he said to zidane. I am too pro-Zidane to blame him, so there, it was italian dude's fault :p

jensked said:
jakifirbec said:
barthez is a joke
congratulations italy

It's not like Buffon stopped any more goals...they won because Trezeguet flinched.

I think France was the better team, Italy just put everyone in defence and won the penalty shootout, that had more to do with luck then with anything else.

very well said !!!

I think Italy were the better team over the whole tournament so I'm pleased they won.

italy won!! italy won!! :D
excellent game from the italians, the french were better at the 2nd half and extra time but italy's brilliant defenders just kept stopping them. well done cannavaro :thumbsup:
and what makes the victory even better is the french. malouda's two stupid dives in the penalty area, he deserved a red for those. and for me, zidane has just lost all the respect he ever had, what an idiot :thumbsdown:
and i'm looking forward to seeing what'll be in firecat's sig... :lol:

i'm not saying italy won becouse of buffon.
i'm saying that barthez could have one of the penalties, and definatly could have defended that header of materazzi. his days of glory are long past, and the only mistake the french made was having barthez as a goalie.
As for trezeguet - he haven't played (12 minutes or something), so why have him performing the penalty.