beim dritten Mal der verdiente Lohn
und des n?chste mal wird?s eine sensation

'54, '74, '90, 2010
ja so stimmen wir alle ein.
Mit dem Herz in der Hand
und der Leidenschaft im Bein
werden wir Weltmeister sein.

:)

I was reading a news article about how Materazzi has a reputation for being a nasty player back in Italy...according to wiki (although the page is protected due to vandalism) his nickname is "Big Mouth"......

Is that correct?

It's a sad way to end his career. Sure this moment will stick in my mind, but so will his amazing performance against Brazil.

ryosuke said:
Eins und zwei und drei und '54,'74,'90,2010
Mit dem Herz in der Hand und
der Leidenschaft im Bein

Wir haben nicht die h?chste Spielkultur,
sind nicht gerade filigran,
doch wir haben Tr?ume und Visionen
und in der Hinterhand 'nen Masterplan.

F?r unseren langen Weg aus der Krise
und aus der Depression
lautet die Devise
nichts wie rauf auf den Fu?ballthron.

Die ganze Welt greift nach dem goldenen Pokal
Am Kap der Guten Hoffnung probieren wir?s nochmal
Wir als Gast in S?dafrika
Wird unser Traum dann endlich wahr

Beim ersten Mal war's ein Wunder,
beim zweiten Mal war's Gl?ck,
beim dritten Mal der verdiente Lohn
und des n?chste mal wird?s eine sensation

'54, '74, '90, 2010
Mit dem Herz in der Hand
und der Leidenschaft im Bein

:)

:clap:

i've read on a hebrew website that zidane has won the golden ball award despite his assault on materazzi. if it's true, congratulations zidane.

osabros said:
i've read on a hebrew website that zidane has won the golden ball award despite his assault on materazzi. if it's true, congratulations zidane.
Yes Zidane won the golden ball. Cannavaro second, Pirlo thrid. Regardless of the red card I think Cannavaro should have won it, he was perfect in every game.

I heared the Italian said something like "Go to Bin Laden, damn algerian Terrorist" ...

I really feel sorry for France, Italy did not deserve to win, they didn?t play good, they just won because of their fake fouls and corrupt Fifa (getting our Frings out..)

BOOOOOOOOOOH ITALY!

It's really pleasant hearing many of you fellas mouning.
Knowing that so many foreign arses are burning because of our victory makes it even better!

I just want to remember to everyone of you that yesterday was watching the match with his eyes closed, that the penalty against Italy was assigned because the french dude jumped.

CAMPIONI DEL MONDO

frizzipazzi said:
It's really pleasant hearing many of you fellas mouning.
Knowing that so many foreign arses are burning because of our victory makes it even better!

I just want to remember to everyone of you that yesterday was watching the match with his eyes closed, that the penalty against Italy was assigned because the french dude jumped.

CAMPIONI DEL MONDO

it is funny to hear that from an Italian!

I agree with you that the penalty is stollen. But, the next one is not fake....
That compensate

avanti said:
osabros said:
Yes Zidane won the golden ball. Cannavaro second, Pirlo thrid. Regardless of the red card I think Cannavaro should have won it, he was perfect in every game.

Yeah, I kinda agree. I actually think Buffon would have got it if he made at least one save in the shootout.

You are all messing about with fifa, in the semi final the reffere decided the game, Portugal deserved to go to the final, and france played a nasty defensive game, in the final they tasted the same....

And about the fake fouls... lol zidane in the final was always, as domenech says "jumping to the pool".

And afer what zidane have done, they deserve to lose, nothing can excuse that...

Cristiano Ronaldo was not the best young player due to the "simulations"...is true their not right..... but what zidane did is? After that, in a cup wich is always praying about fair play, he is the best player in the match...

In the end, Blatter problaby was crying with zidane, he didn't attend the cup ceremony... funny isn't it?

I like Italy, a lot really, but the 3? a 4? place match should be the final....

Either way... France deserved to go home a long time a go....

avanti said:
osabros said:

Of course you'd say that you're Italian, Zidane played far far far better than any italian ever could. Anyways the Italians had it easy, Australia, Ukraine and germany was an easier path than Spain, Brazil and Portugal.
Italy deserved to be out along time ago, right after the Australian match.
Anyways Brazil and Spain share the fair play award, Italy should get the dirty play award. Klose the Golden boot Congrats. And Zidane woohoo the Golden BAllll.