"Oh cock!" in <insert language here>

For swedish I'd go with something like
"?h men fan!" ("Oh but the devil")

As you can see with the literal translation doesn't translate well as is is a swedish colloquialism, just as oh cock is in english sort of. You could go with ?h kuk which would be the literal translation of oh cock but not really a common phrase.

In dutch it is:

o cock = o lul
o cock = klootzak
o cock = dikke pik
o cock = dikke piemel

In dutch it is:

o cock = o lul
o cock = klootzak
o cock = dikke pik
o cock = dikke piemel

Yeah, but those are literal ranslations and you wouldn't say that if something went wrong. In my earlier post (previous page) I tried to think of a Dutch equivalent, but I couldn't think of one. :|

Yeah, but those are literal ranslations and you wouldn't say that if something went wrong. In my earlier post (previous page) I tried to think of a Dutch equivalent, but I couldn't think of one. :|

How about "klote"? If I remember correctly it sort of is a term for the gentleman's area and I heard this a lot as a swearing expression similar to f**k when living in the Netherlands for half a year.

P.S.: Merry Xmas to everyone at FinalGear!

Last edited:
If you speak arabic don't say I didn't warn you :p

Well here we just say "kus emek" which is a pretty fowl phrase in arabic (no need to translate that) but here it's just like oh cock. We sometime use "Kushi lirobo" which is again arabic.

In plain Hebrew it would probably be "basa"

lol....i know hebrew and kus emek means f*** ur mom.

in russian: suka blat (fing biatch), yob (f***), yob tvayoo mat (same as kus emek)

Oh Cock = Oh Lun
URDU Language

I think 'oh kut' comes the closest to 'oh cock'. I use it a lot when I swear though.... and many variations on it :D

For swedish I'd go with something like
"?h men fan!" ("Oh but the devil")

As you can see with the literal translation doesn't translate well as is is a swedish colloquialism, just as oh cock is in english sort of. You could go with ?h kuk which would be the literal translation of oh cock but not really a common phrase.

Could also be Fan ocks? or something like that. :)

How about "klote"? If I remember correctly it sort of is a term for the gentleman's area and I heard this a lot as a swearing expression similar to f**k when living in the Netherlands for half a year.

That's it! Like cock, it does refer to the gentleman's area, but not in a very rude way. And it's a proper swearing word to use when something goes wrong or sucks.

^"klote" roughly translates as "balls", which would make for an even more awesome swear word than oh cock!

still think "oh kut" is the best translation of "oh cock" since you would use it in roughly the same way or at the same moments

You could use Oh Cock in front of your granny....., can't say the same of Kut!. ;)