"Oh cock!" in <insert language here>

Why not just "Voi perse"?
Or would James use the most powerful swear word ever: "Perkele" ?

I'm leaning towards the non-hostile nature of "voi perseen suti", but with the implied function of someone saying PERRRKELE.

In Tamil or Telugu it's probably the most infamous of all South Indian phrases.

Ayoo (pronounced Ayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Make sure to say the "oh" part for at least 30 seconds)

Hi guys. I'd like to add a translation in Czech language.
The whole phrase "Oh cock" could be translated as "A kur?a" or ruder "A kurva". If you'd like to say it politely, you can say "Sakra" or "Zatracen?" but that's better translation for "Damn it". The word "Cock" can be translated as "??r?k", but we use this more for word "dick", so it's not much suitable for the phrase.

If you want to know our most powerful swear word, it's "Do p??i". Please avoid this. :)

TY KURWA CHUJU !
No, this phrase is directed at another person, while "Oh, cock!" is a general remark that can be used in any situation to express anger, frustration, bewilderment, etc.

The more proper Polish translation would be something like
"Osz, kurwa." or "O ja pierdole.".
However these are stronger than the original phrase, thus you might want to get creative and create something like
"O w morde je?a!".

In Italian, technically you would say "Oh, rubinetto!" - this translates directly to "tap", but is apparently a fairly obvious euphemism.

If you wanted to, you could use any of the following: "cazzo" (catz-oh), "pisello", "belino", "grillo", "minchia", or "uccello" (oo-chell-oh) - all are variously vulgar and unpleasant, but some are worse than others. It seems Italian is a fine language to be frustrated in.

In terms of actual usage, the expression I've heard my Italian father-in-law use the most is "stronzo!" - literally, "shit!". Most of the very bad Italian insults involve crap, the anus, or sex, or a combination of those. His other personal favourite is "putana!", which is basically a prostitute. This is not used about people as such, but more as an exclamation.

Hope I don't get banned for this.

They translate it as "Oh :censored:" in Americaland.

They are a little overzealous in the application of it, too. In amphibious vehicles in the Channel episode, James was said to be ":censored:sure". It made me :roll:.

hijo de puta! = son of a bitch!

Chingado! = Fuck!

in Maltese we say:
"oh, cock!" = "iz-zobbbb!" :)

haha

In Vietnamese, we say for "Oh Cock!" = "Oh con g? tr?ng!" Which in Vietnamese, quite literally it translates to chicken. >_>

I would say "carajo"
Literally, "oh cock" would be "oh gallo" but that doesn't make any sense :lol:

English to Irish

Shit noun = cac
Shit!! = Damn? air!

Cock = Coileach (bird)
Cock (penis) = Bod

So...Oh cock = ? bod!!

But "Damn? air!!" might be a bit better :)

BTW, I am very happy about the Irish word for shit :p

I love the way norwegians use Faen! I lived there for a little while and the first lessons I got from Norwegian friends was the correct use and pronunciation of "Faen!!". They didn't teach me much else :lol:

Hmm...in slovenian...well let's see.

''Oh kurac'' literally oh cock
''A ti kurac'' a bit more slang ajdusted..
''Kurba/pizda'' for what in english oh cock speaks for; not being satisfied with something.

In Russian the direct translation would be "vot huy" (??? ???!)

In the Philippines, its direct transalation would be: Ay tite!

Last edited:
OH cock in spanish

A la Mierda!
Al Carajo!
Puta Madre!
Oh Co?o!