OH COCK

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
I just got a speeding ticket. Nice cop wrote it down as a seatbelt violation instead which only costs 25$ instead of the actual speeding ticket that would have been 150$ (42mph in a 25 zone D:) + $500 in insurance for 7 years.
My fun is officially over :cry:
At least I didn't get pulled over when I was doing 60 a few minutes before that >:

I've never gotten a speeding ticket. Two reckless driving citations, yes, but nothing for speeding....fingers crossed.

So you got a ticket worth 650$ for 25$, and you're complaining about what? :?

I bet you used your boobs for your advantage. "Look officer, I don't have a seatbelt over THESE *jiggle bounce bounce*" - Allright *drool* here have seatbelt ticket

Life is unfair for men...

also 500$ a year, thats $3,650 not just 650
Oops, sorry. Anyway, you got away quite well it seems. ;)

D-Fence said:
I bet you used your boobs for your advantage. "Look officer, I don't have a seatbelt over THESE *jiggle bounce bounce*" - Allright *drool* here have seatbelt ticket

Life is unfair for men...
Yeah, try that with your wiener and you're busted. :?

Get a good radar detector, that's all you can do. I've been researching on the jammers, non of them work. :(

The fastest I have gone is 103
My model can get up to 115, the Turbo S ones I think can hit 160.
Try 100mph* in a 1997 Land Rover Discovery. After I got over the initial "holy crap it actually got to 100!!" it was terrifying.

*On a closed course with a professional driver. Do not attempt* *wink, wink. Nudge, nudge*

Try 100mph* in a 1997 Land Rover Discovery. After I got over the initial "holy crap it actually got to 100!!" it was terrifying.

*On a closed course with a professional driver. Do not attempt* *wink, wink. Nudge, nudge*

I guarantee that 87mph in a 1985 CJ7 is scarier :p

*wink, wink. Nudge, nudge*
Say no more.

fastest I've been is 115 on my old corolla, I would've gone faster but that was its top speed :)

Right now I drive my dad's Camry, don't dare to try something funny with his car.

I got a ticket for speeding one 80 in 55.

100 in a Disco!!!! Your a brave man!!! LoL :-o

So when that baby hits 87mph I'm going to see some serious shit? :lol:

Well, the funny thing is, I wasn't going for high speed. I was just driving, a good song came on, I put my foot down, and noticed I was at 3400rpm in 5th :blink: With my locking diff you can't fully get off the power fast because then the diff will unlock, possibly causing you to crash, so I had to slowly back off the power without fully letting off. It was, interesting. Oh, and I get about 1/8 turn each direction of the wheel before any steering happens :lol:

Ok, sorry about the hijack Kat, sucks about the insurance increase :(