Oh god, not another motorbike thread...

klutch

Courteous urinator
Car(s)
Do it for me.
I just find myself drawn to them. No other machine offers such a 'bang-for-buck' bargain as a motorbike. No stupid electronics to get in your way, no creature comforts like A/C, stereo's...or even seatbelts and a headrest. Just the visceral experience of sitting on top of an engine and hugging a gas tank while hurtling yourself through the corners, scraping your knees on the ground at triple-digit speeds.

Anyway, here she is, fairings off for a brief hibernation as I upgrade a few bits in anticipation for spring and the release of the ball-and-chain that is school.

6qfq6s.jpg

With fairings on, it looks like this:

2eyie54.jpg

Just picked it up in Seattle and brought it up here to Canuckistan. A few minor mods has it putting out 172 horsepowers at the back wheel, enough to rocket it to an honest 190-something miles an hour. Not that I expect to be seeing those speeds....often, anyway.

Last edited:
That's the best use of a book that I've ever seen! :thumbsup: I would love to have a bike inside my house, if nothing else for pure decoration. You got the description of bikes perfectly; there's no need for creature comforts when you're having so much fun. Good riding weather is so close I can almost smell it.

Yeah; finally my old textbooks have a use for something other than toilet paper.

Nice bike! just dont like that Alien like head lamp... :) My dads was in the living room too here at winter. It so nice to see a big bike as the first thing when you step in :) (All tough my mom was against it :D)

Are you racing it since theres slicks on it?

Last edited:
Nice bike. 172hp at the rear wheel? My bike might have 25hp ... on a good day :lmao:. Eventually I'll get a fairly modern 4-stroke street bike, so I can experience a bike that can actually turn, but right now it's fun hauling ass across open ranch land in the Flint Hills.

It's so much cooler looking if you leave the fairing off. ;)

Looks great though, and I'm glad I'm not the only one in the universe with a bike in my house.