oh my lord

Roman

Resident Skydiver
Car(s)
Boring '02 Accent.
Not exactly freefall bartboy, more like zero G.

The dog in the vid seems Ok with what's going on and is not panicked at all.

Still looks funny though seeing the dog "float up" as the plane goes to negative Gs. :lol:

hajj

Roman said:

Isnt zero G the just a concept which means that no gravitational force acts? Which never ever is the case... :D So freefall is right in my opinion, although language might differ, so we both might be right.

Roman

Resident Skydiver
Car(s)
Boring '02 Accent.
hajj said:
Roman said:

Isnt zero G the just a concept which means that no gravitational force acts? Which never ever is the case... :D So freefall is right in my opinion, although language might differ, so we both might be right.
  • Zero G means no gravitationnal pull (i.e. space or simulation of).
  • Freefall is when you are falling through the air under the influence of gravitationnal pull, no ? :think:

Z Draci

That dog was experiencing negative G because he rose from the floor up towards the ceiling. If it was zero G, he would have been weightless but remained in his resting position.

:lol: The dog looked very confused.

Car(s)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (USDM)
Re: oh my lord

Yes I see, they're practicing Floati Dogu, the ancient Japanese art of floating your dog in a steeply diving airplane. :lol:

logo

haha when the processor exploded.. "zis is extreme!" that made me laugh hahahaha

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
Roman said:
hajj said:
Roman said:

• Freefall is when you are falling through the air under the influence of gravitationnal pull, no ? :think:

in space there gravitational pull as well, the space ship is constantly falling towards the earth, but had an initial forwards propeltion (word?) and so is always falling next to the earth, which makes it float around it. and you just fall as fast as the spaceship, so it seems there's no gravity

chaos386

.sa = bad driver!
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR

hajj

bone said:
Roman said:
hajj said:
Roman said:

in space there gravitational pull as well, the space ship is constantly falling towards the earth, but had an initial forwards propeltion (word?) and so is always falling next to the earth, which makes it float around it. and you just fall as fast as the spaceship, so it seems there's no gravity

Yes that's true, that's the way a satellite or a spaceshuttel stays in orbit. Many people have problems of understanding this, simply seems odd to them.