Ok so I hadn't logged on in a while

Roman

Resident Skydiver
Car(s)
Boring '02 Accent.
I just got this right under the top banner and when I did moments ago:

Welcome back, Roman! We were a bit worried we had lost you to the Internets for forever. :(

:lol: Nice thought.

Hi peeps. Did you really miss me ? :wave:

Yes, but it does that to everyone who hasn't signed in for 30 days. :p
30 days !? :blink:

Of course... :think: That's something like twenty lifetimes on the internet, right ? :rolleyes:

Guess I've been spending more and more time offline since I was a regular here. :p

Anyways, it's nice to be welcomed by familiar people. :)

Hehe, nice :D

Welcome back :wave:

Welcome back! Now keep preaching the PT Cruiser faith!

Hey!
I missed you. Welcome back. :)

I had to sign in just to see for myself...

Last edited:
Damn... good to have you back on the forum, Roman. Really long time since we last saw you around here.

It always is good when another forum vet makes a return after having been away for a while. First ren, then austere and now you. :thumbsup:

Hi hi, how long were you gone for? I remember there was a goodbye thread. Speaking of forum veterens, HondaF1 left for Scotland and never came back. :think:

Hi hi, how long were you gone for? I remember there was a goodbye thread. Speaking of forum veterens, HondaF1 left for Scotland and never came back. :think:

He came back a few times when he was in Scotland, but then disappeared for good.

Welcome back Roman.

Last edited:
Welcome back Roman!!

Welcome back, glad to see you still have the PT Cruiser. :)

Last edited:
:welcome: back Roman,

i'm glad you still have the PT!!!!

i'm glad you still have the PT!!!!
Still do but it's been mostly demodded and has been up for sale for little over a month now.

Now that I have two cars and the Miata is the fun toy, it makes no sense to me to keep the cruiser (heavy, thirsty, more expensive to run and maintain than I'd like and no fun unless you're breaking the speed limit) as it is.
I'll get rid of it and get me a decent, economical, point A to point B car for what the Miata can't handle like big items and winter (it could but I store it).