Old FinalCraft Server Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will work on it wednesday after work.

Any update on a server? I'm half tempted to build one on the XP machine sitting on the floor next to me, just for shits and giggles and if it turns out to be usable then whoopy doo. :)

Apparently 768MB of RAM and internet connection is enough to handle up to 7 people, well the FG server never sees that many so we'd probably be fine. If not we're chucking out AMD Athlon X2 machines at work with 2GB of RAM.

Last edited:
Any update on a server? I'm half tempted to build one on the XP machine sitting on the floor next to me, just for shits and giggles and if it turns out to be usable then whoopy doo. :)

Apparently 768MB of RAM and internet connection is enough to handle up to 7 people, well the FG server never sees that many so we'd probably be fine. If not we're chucking out AMD Athlon X2 machines at work with 2GB of RAM.

you could always come to irc channel and see the topic sometimes.....

(we had one vanilla that i hosted in a virtual machine, with 3GB ram allocated to it, from my 10/1 line with moms iptv lagging the shit out of the servers line :D.
Now we have another vanilla-server hosted by someone else)

you could always come to irc channel and see the topic sometimes.....

Or you could post in the thread about it. I don't have all day to spend idling on IRC waiting for the conversation to come up once in a while.

Or you could post in the thread about it. I don't have all day to spend idling on IRC waiting for the conversation to come up once in a while.

But thats how irc'ing usually works :p
And i have another pc idling in ALL THE CHANS!!!!! and it spams me the last 500 lines of converstion :p

Last edited:
But thats how irc'ing usually works :p
And i have another pc idling in ALL THE CHANS!!!!! and it spams me the last 500 lines of converstion :p

:lol:

Fair enough. Obviously I know the details now so it doesn't matter but I'll try to be on more. :)

Tekkit 3.1 is out. I don't know anything about what version of minecraft it is or what mods it contains, but I'd be happy to set a server up and give the usual suspects admin powers. I would just leave it alone after that though, unless someone bugged me in IRC or PM that it was broken.

If I get more than a few aye votes, I'll do it.

YES!!!!!

Yes PC, that would be brilliant. :D

I take it my tower hasn't withstood the test of time.

Your tower on the original vanilla server? That was many, many moons ago and god do I miss it!

Would definitely join the tekkit server!

Considering my aptitude with Tekkit, I'll probably end up one of those old hermits living in a cave up a mountain and yelling at the rest of the players to get off my lawn.

Learn how to make tesla coils, that'll be your thing.

I shall need a lair...

I think I'll make a copy of the one from my test world. It's gonna take a while.

do we want centrilized power generation for all peeps (using teleport pipes) or does everyone build their own windfarm?

Status
Not open for further replies.