[OLD] FinalGear Image/File Hosting [PhyreFile]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or are avatars not working? Using firefox, i just get the link to someones avatar which goes to their profile

I can't see them either...

I can't see avatars, and every post says "Default" above it.

Wrong thread for this, but it's been fixed.

Just a note, PhyreFile is now serving 5 MILLION images per day (Thats almost 600GB of images).

Any plans to add a feature where you can see and modify your upload history?

And is the Chinese text supposed to be there? :D

Any plans to add a feature where you can see and modify your upload history?

Quiky keeps hounding me to do it, but I've been very, very busy between my existing part-time clients and my new job.

And is the Chinese text supposed to be there? :D

Yeah, it's a translated version of the text above it since a bunch of Chinese noobs have been whoring Phyrefile.

Quiky keeps hounding me to do it, but I've been very, very busy between my existing part-time clients and my new job.

Yeah, it's a translated version of the text above it since a bunch of Chinese noobs have been whoring Phyrefile.

Yeah, they have been linking to the site without the url code, so we get 0 advertisement funds from it.

^ Hahaha, Quiky got a new avatar.

But more importantly, when I try to upload images it goes to 100% but it doesn't give me any of the boxes for the codes. Even when I refresh the info is not there... this trick used to work before when I had this problem. When I try in IE7 it just goes to an error page when the upload is done.

But more importantly, when I try to upload images it goes to 100% but it doesn't give me any of the boxes for the codes. Even when I refresh the info is not there... this trick used to work before when I had this problem. When I try in IE7 it just goes to an error page when the upload is done.

Quiky fucked up the permissions on the uploads folder. I can't upload files either.

Last edited:
Sorry folks, but anonymous uploading is disabled due to abuse. Register an account-- it only takes 20 seconds.

Quiky, I've got a problem when trying to register to Phyrefile. It keeps saying "Your e-mail address is determined to be invalid", but I keep giving it my regular e-mail address, an address which I've been using for roughly 4 years. What's the issue?

http://img515.imageshack.**/img515/3661/fakeimagehi6.png
http://img515.imageshack.**/img515/fakeimagehi6.png/1/w640.png
What does "fake image" mean??

What does "fake image" mean??

It means PHP opened it up and determined that even though it's filename is ".jpg", it's not an actual image file (it means GD was unable to process it).

Status
Not open for further replies.