Old stereo to new stereo

Take it to a pro?

If you have a Corsa C, it has a non-standard stereo, which is a little larger than standard double DIN. You'll need to buy a double DIN or a single DIN adapter depending on your unit of choice. You'll also need a wiring adapter. Then it is just a case of bolting the new unit on.

If you have a Corsa C, it has a non-standard stereo, which is a little larger than standard double DIN. You'll need to buy a double DIN or a single DIN adapter depending on your unit of choice. You'll also need a wiring adapter. Then it is just a case of bolting the new unit on.

Nah, gaffer tape and paper clips. :p

Just slide in the radio into the large opening, then support the front using large rubber bands, hooked around your rear-view mirror. :p My frient had to do this in hos old truck. Worked pretty well! It was like a suspension for the radio, and I feel like it prevented CD skipps compared to when it finally got properly installed.

Got it working! Matt2000's link was useful, that shop had the type of adapter I needed. No steering wheel controls any more but I can live with that. I appreciate all the help! The only problem now is that even with the fascia plate the radio still looks a bit rubbish in the dash :p