old top gears

Status
Not open for further replies.
PATo355 said:
if he does not give authorization you cant put the fucking videos
Actually, I can, but if he specificly tells me he'd rather I not reshare his rips, then I won't. I think I have another (and therefore better 'cause there's no annoying banner) source, so that pretty much solves the problem.

Anyway, PATo355 - stop with the personal attacks before you force me to ban your ass. Contray to what you may think, it's quite possible to carry on a conversation/debate without having to act like you're 2 years old and insult someone (Justin in this case) for expressing their own opinions. You both have a right to your opinion, but you don't have the right to insult someone else or their opinion, not here anyways...

Viper007Bond said:
it's quite possible to carry on a conversation/debate without having to act like you're 2 years old

but what better way to communicate with a 2 year old (Justin in this case) than by acting like a 2 year old? and you know, the ironic thing is that right now justin is not the person i'm most disgusted with. the person i am most disgusted with is YOU. it's a shame that you (and the early-teen cronies that you call mods) claim this site to be, and i quote, "the best on the internet" and yet, the only way you can manage to generate interest in your site is by distributing material that you guys get/take from ANOTHER site, which, ironically, you guys claim to be a "gay men's club". so you're willing to lower yourself to get videos from a supposed "gay men's club" to keep your site alive. wow, great going. it's amazing how low you and justin will go just to get people to like your site, but what sucks for you is that this forum is still stomach-churningly pathetic.

then there's the issue of you vs. jabba. now as i've always said, this has never needed to turn into a forum vs forum war but even YOU would have to admit that your actions aren't that of a gentleman. jabba shouldn't HAVE to tell you not to let out his vids to your forum members, it should be something a gentleman would figure out on his own. yeah yeah yeah he's breaking the law just as much as you are but for the love of your own integrity, do the right thing and just rip things yourself and give them out. wether you'll admit it or not, you know it's true that you're taking credit for another man's efforts. if you can't figure that out, lemme explain. jabba rips the top/5th gear vids, a couple of your members beg for them from jw members, and then it gets distributed here, then start threads about how this site is "the best there is" :roll: don't you think that's a little.............lame?

and dare i get started on how "great" your mods are. you've got one kid who's like, 13? 14? threatens me over the internet, and makes himself look like an ass. then you've got one former jw member who's been banned twice, tries to hack into the servers CONSTANTLY and still continues to bitch and whine about how he was mistreated. YOU know he's a pain in the ass, but you just keep letting him do his thing because he gets the goods, and you get to take all the credit for it. (cue that one guy with the ugly volvo avatar to come in here and jump on my nuts about how this is "just the internet"). you know, jabba works hard to make his site as great as it is, and if you're shameless enough to insult his site WHILE you take his material, then there's really not much that can be said about your respectability, or lack thereof.

:roll: You should really read what I write before you go about misquoting me. To my recollection, I have never called this site "the best on the Internet" thank you very much.

As for "distributing material that you guys get/take from ANOTHER site", uh, I think you need to take a look at the download page. Only a couple listed are off JW and they aren't even available for download at the moment. Over 80% of the material listed on the downloads page was ripped specifically for this site and that percentage is increasing weekly.

"then start threads about how this site is "the best there is" don't you think that's a little" <-- I didn't start that thread...

Anyway, the same goes for you - stop it with the insults to other users of this forum (i.e. Justin even though he can be a dumbass at times).

My forum - my rules. Take it or leave it.

:roll:

I don't know if I should laugh or cry at that...

and FYI, I think I'm the youngest mod and yet I'm not 13 or 14 and I don't remember how old you are but you sure don't look very mature at times.

geekdiggy said:
it's a shame that you (and the early-teen cronies that you call mods) claim this site to be, and i quote, "the best on the internet"

Listen, buddy, in that specific thread someone else claimed it to be, in their opinion, the best site on the internet for 5G, TG vids. Viper specifically said "the best? I'm not sure about that." You're such a bigmouth dumbass sometimes, now put your foot in that mouth.

wether you'll admit it or not, you know it's true that you're taking credit for another man's efforts.

As Viper has already stated above, this site currently offers very few, if any, vids originally ripped by Jabba. He is working on getting others, so that the entire collection to be eventually offered here will have nothing to do with Jabba. Viper has never taken credit for ANY of the vids here. So shut up, becuase what you are saying is inaccurate.

then you've got one former jw member who's been banned twice, tries to hack into the servers CONSTANTLY and still continues to bitch and whine about how he was mistreated. YOU know he's a pain in the ass, but you just keep letting him do his thing because he gets the goods, and you get to take all the credit for it.

You realize you're also a JW member, who does a lot more whining and bitching? You haven't been banned yet, but you are such a miserable creature I think it won't take much more. And again, shut up about Viper taking credit, 'cause he never has.

I have yet to see you post something that is even remotely constructive. I normally don't get into pointless, bitching posts like yours, but I'm sick of your whiny butt. Either leave the JW attitude at home when you're browsing here, or get lost.

after reading the 3 most recent responses of blather, only one conclusion can be drawn:

viper forums regulars are little more than a cluster of selfish gimmes who just don't get it.

Selfish? Everything here can be accesseb by anyone, where does selfish come in? I can see why you stick up for Jabba, that's fine, and obviously you're dedicated to that site. That's ok too. But over here, we're working on a different principle, trying to distribute the same stuff (and Viper's trying to avoid Jabba's stuff, as was mentioned earlier). I can't recall anyone here dissing Jabba recently. OK, you and Justin obviously have had a few disagreements, but when you're not posting crap, things around here are fine. WHy do you always post that junk? Why can't you just PM Viper when you see something you don't like? Why do you have to resort to flaming, cursing posts? I'm sorry for cussing at you, but I'm tired of your bullshit. Please, guy, realize that we're trying to do something different, without stepping on Jabba's toes.

That's it for me. I'm pulling out of this one, because I find it impossible to reason with you.

geekdiggy said:
after reading the 3 most recent responses of blather, only one conclusion can be drawn:

viper forums regulars are little more than a cluster of selfish gimmes who just don't get it.

after reading that all we can conclude is that you're a guy without a life who's only goal is to argue without valid arguments on the internet and act like a 11 year old boy who just discovered what a forum is.

See if your arguments weren't insults and full of BS it could be interesting to read but they're not it's just the same false crap over and over!

get over it dude if you don't like it just don't ever go back here and everyone will be happy

Okay, that's it. I really didn't want to resort to having to ban people, but geekdiggy, you've been warned about insulting other members of this forum and yet you continue, not to mention the flames you start. Take your beef with Justin elsewhere as I could care less how the two of you feel about each other.

PATo355: you're also banned for starting all this shit up again.

Yeah that's sad but it had to be made.. it just took off the fun of browsing the forum, constant flame wars are annoying. Good move :)

A conversation about stealing stolen material. Funny. "No honor among thieves" eh?

Look, it's the nature of digital media. Everyone needs to chill out a bit. Nobody loses by having the files available to more people - it's not like Jabba makes his livelihood by supplying copyright violating material. JW members still get the data, it's not like they're being deprived of anything. I'm just not into the idea of working to be in the "cool crowd" - I had hoped that that stuff stayed in High School. Maybe if we all just admitted that we're not as cool as those hip JW folks then they wouldn't feel the need to be so bloody defensive. I'm sure you'll all get to date the prom queen this year too!

If it's really a big deal, he needs to look into doing DRM and such like the "legitimate" copyright holders do. If not, just chill out everyone.

Thread locked as well 'cause I'm tired of this shit and flaming. If you have a further comment to add, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.