Old vs New

Delarent

I'm speaking about normal episodes .
I think this new top gear format is very bad .

Here is basic episode of old top gear S02E03

i laughed many times .

vs

Well i didn't find any basic episodes .

I think they are trying too hard now .

I fell in love with tg when it was simple .

When you say old TG, do you mean the 19xx-2001 shows or the 2003-Season 8 (2007?) shows? The former is what we would regard as 'old' Top Gear. I assume you mean the latter though because S02E03 of the old ones would be some time in the 70s or 80s.

Anyway I disagree, and to be honest I don't know how you see them as old and new. I've enjoyed many episodes since Season 8, especially the recent season (ignoring the bit with the caravan park). Also, don't take this the wrong way but they've now done more seasons of the 'new' format than the old, have you only just come to the conclusion that the new format is bad?

i can't remember from top of my head when it changed to worse . i think there is classic top gear , and "improved" one and this what we have now . I love the old one

i can't remember from top of my head when it changed to worse . i think there is classic top gear , and "improved" one and this what we have now . I love the old one

If you can't tell us when you think it changed, then your question is useless. Come back when you remember.

I think seasons 2-9 were the classic ones and 10 - 13 were "improved" ones

Season 8 was the 'facelift', when they started doing challenges, not season 10. Seasons 9 and 10 are no different as far as cocking about goes.

Also what happened to season 1?

Season 8 was the 'facelift', when they started doing challenges, not season 10. Seasons 9 and 10 are no different as far as cocking about goes.

Season 8 was the facelift, but Season 9 is really when everything changed thanks to Hammond's accident. There was still enough momentum going on to make 9 and 10 very good, 11 and 12 pretty good, then things started to go downhill during Season 13.