• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

older tg series

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
anyone remember the previous presenter, kinda overweight? He tested the three Nissan Skylines up against eachother.

Anyone have this ep, or any others from that season? Maybe from 2002?

haz

Yes, you'd like it.

What's the specs on you GTR? Tuned it?

haz

Yeah, I've seen "BBC World" version of that episode on TV. Don't remember a conclusion, but one sentence kinda stuck in my head... "Car for playstation generation" :mrgreen:

if you can wait, you'll get the entire season and the 2002 best of on my dvds. :wink:

How does that work Justin? Can I just give you my address and you'll send me your DVD's? How much does it cost and how do I pay? Tell me if you want something in return. I have some Jeremy Clarkson movies on VHS, "The most outrageous Jeremy Clarkson video... Ever", "Speed", "No Limits" and one about styling, with Vicki. :)

justin syder said:

if you can wait, you'll get the entire season and the 2002 best of on my dvds. :wink:

Niiiiiiice ... didn't think about that ;)

haz

How does that work Justin? Can I just give you my address and you'll send me your DVD's? How much does it cost and how do I pay? Tell me if you want something in return. I have some Jeremy Clarkson movies on VHS, "The most outrageous Jeremy Clarkson video... Ever", "Speed", "No Limits" and one about styling, with Vicki.

its closed and im not adding anymore ppl but this is where u can get info,

http://gear.viper007bond.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1010&start=0

i suggest you stick around, eventually you'll get what ur looking for. gumshuu is thinking about starting one himself and youll be able to get the vids on those dvds i sent. that will happen most likely in jan.

huh?

daniel said:
Thanks. I'm starting to get worried, one day I've seen it all. Then what shall I do? :|

I'm making copies. I should be able to help you out ..

haz

ok there you go.

amazing how one post can make you go from, :? :?:

to :eek: :)

Hah ... yes I agree ... nice compisition of icons bud :)

ahz

Hah ... yes I agree ... nice compisition of icons bud

ahz
thank ahz :wink:

daniel, you got the complete series from speed on VHS? can you rip them?

Yeah, me and a mate of mine are gonna rip some stuff and hopefully put it up somewhere on the web, along with some home made stuff. Speed is gettin riped eventually. I'll let all you guys know when I've got somewhere to put stuff for free. Also if you can't wait, you can buy speed on some british web sites. Should be around 10USD :D

justin syder said:

Are there the same presenters?

I would love to see the series with both Jeremy and Tiff. Their styles are so different, and I wonder if they would clash and argue?

MXM said:
Yeah, I've seen "BBC World" version of that episode on TV. Don't remember a conclusion, but one sentence kinda stuck in my head... "Car for playstation generation" :mrgreen:

i got 2 clips of top gear reviewing the skiyline, the 1st made a couple of years ago and tested by JC and the other is more recent and tested by some guy i dont know...

in both clips, they describe the car as a big playstation...

although i prefer JC's review