Oldtimertreffen Senden - June 21st 2015

gt1750

Techno Addict
Car(s)
'91 Saab 900 Turbo Cabrio, '18 Ford Smacks
I stumbled upon some posters promoting a nearby event and decided to go there to see what interesting things do the locals drive. It resulted in a nice Sunday family time in the company of nice motors, good food and rather crappy German music performed by a single elderly guy. There was a surprising amount of old tractors, some bikes and mopeds (didn't take pictures of them as I don't find motorcycles that cool - sorry, bikers) and of course cars. There was a lot to drool at - my favorites in no particular order: silver Manta A, burgundy Giulia, E-Type, Fiat 124 Spider, tastefully modded black Beetle and the mk1 CX with rather bad paint and rather yummy interior. And of course all the American metal :love:

Here go the pics, tractors first (click for bigger size):

And the cars that grabbed my attention (missed a few, they were coming and leaving as they pleased):

Nice to see the Viper is already regarded as a "Oldtimer" :lol:

It never fails to amaze me that local events like this can attract so many rare, exotic or just unusual cars. I went to a similar little car show a couple of years ago and a guy had a Countach.

It never fails to amaze me that local events like this can attract so many rare, exotic or just unusual cars. I went to a similar little car show a couple of years ago and a guy had a Countach.

Went to a village fete earlier in the year (down south it must be said) which had two vintage Bugattis. Unfortunately I knew both rather well, so this is the only 'proof' pic I have...

11357306_10206052158558591_7919948557346682293_o.jpg