On season 9 i hope they

Laidback said:
Here's a Few Tests I would like to see...

1. - Mercedes ML-63 AMG -V.S- Porsche Cayenne Turbo S (in the Fast Suv Class)
2. - a Four Way Test,. Ferrari F430, Lambo Gallardo. Porsche 911 Turbo (997) and Corvette C06
3. - Ferrari 599GTB vs. Lamborghini Lp640 (Even thought the Ferrari is a GT car. its a Good test!)
4. - the Veyron on the track! and if possible.. a Display of the features..!
5. - the Luxury sedan/limo test between an BMW 760ci. Audi A8 W12 and a Mercedes S600 (all long versions) , what would be the best one ?
6. - Bmw z4 Coup?. vs the new Audi TT
7. - Fast Estates. Audi S6 vs Vw Passat V6 4 motion vs.. (you name it..) (??? good one or not ???)
8. - Whats the Best everyday super car... ?
9. - a CC ( Coupe / Convertible ) Test.. between the 307cc. Vw Eos. Volvo C70. Vauxhall Astra cc.. wich is the best for that money?
10. a New challange.. with a new Super car.. but the People carrier Idea i heard a bit earlyer sounds good too! :D

well.. these are just a Few Ideas...

greetzz

As far as No. 6 goes, if you read the thing about Jezza in Lincoln, the new series will include what's it like living with a supercar in real-life situations with the new Porsche 911 turbo... you see, they DO read what we say on Finalgear!

I really want to see James May review a car on TG test track ALONE, preferbably a supercar.
I want to see what his opinions will be...

i'd like to see all of the hitchiking around the UK (or any other country) and road-test every car that gives them a lift :lol:

Please James, may I have a pint of bitter and a discussion of the values of motoring with you?

I'd like to see a new 335i go up against an E46 M3. Maybe have Clarkson drive the M3 and have the stig in the 335i :D

I'd also like them to get their hands on the new Audi S3 if it's at all possible.

I hope they a comparison with these cars:

XK-R, new v8 M3, new Nissan GT-R, V8 Vantage, 911S and M6

There's no way Nissan will let them have a new GT-R before release. Which isn't 'til next year.

Oh, you'll never know. Maybe they'll offer them tickets to the show if they are willing to "lose" a GT-R. :p

They haven't even released specifications on the thing yet (which is quite annoying). I would love to see a review of it, though, no matter how tight-lipped Nissan is being.

I also want to see Jezza review the Saleen S7 or Mosler Photon. I just wanna see his reaction when there's an American car on the top of the baord. "Well, actually, the Mosler's tranny is from a 911 and the steering is from blah blah blah"

I'd love to see them try out the Cadillac XLR. That is one sexy looking machine! Even better if they could get the XLR-V. Or any of Caddy's V series for that matter.