On season 9 i hope they

more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews more reviews.

SPG900 Do you perhaps want to see some more reviews, by any chance?

Just read through the whole thread and some great ideas. Right, people carriers to Rome - they really should do that one.

I'd like to see them in Japan too. Some more ring action would be great. I've got one Taxis, london black cab vs that famous (for the life of me I can't remember its name) NY cab and the merc cab everyone else uses in Europe perhaps. Test them like super cars, lap of the track by stig, drag strip time, handling critique etc.

I'd like them to talk to Carrol Shelby, one of my all time car heroes and a great and intelligent man worth listening to.

Saleen S7 TT Vs LP640 would be my first choice! and then of course somebody needs to thrash the veyron around the track.

-although i guess thats just wishful thinking because I doubt that TG will ever see the S7 TT because I dont think it will make it to the UK. :cry:

bwkrupp said:
World's fastest police cars. Bring over a Ford Crown Victoria and pit it against whatever it is the europeans have. Then at the end have Italy unleash their secret weapon (that Gallardo they seized a few years back and converted).

There are two police Gallardos and they were a present from Lamborghini to the Police for some jubilee.

lambopolizia.jpg

Japan has NSX, R34, STi cars. Or at least I saw pictures of them on some site.

edit: Didn't know the UK police had a gallardo. Can't tell if this is a photoshop.

http://img216.imageshack.**/img216/3218/dscd04045jlzk2.jpg

osabros said:
Deanodriver said:
I reckon do a cheap car challenge in America, with three pre-1980 American cars (on less than $3000USD) driving across part of the USA.

I can just imagine it now, James in a Cadillac, Jeremy in the most beaten up old car with the biggest engine in it, and Hammond in a pickup truck.
perhaps a cheap muscle car challenge across route 66?
and about the caparo T1, where will they put the camera :?

Instead of route 66, through in a curve ball by putting them in country roads in the mountains. They are all thinking fast straight roads, then bam, curves all over the place. Of course US has wider roads, so it won't be that hard on them. However, I would love to see them bust that old stereotype, but I know they never will.

Also, $3000USD is still a lot for a used car. You can find nice cars at that price still. You need to drop it to under $1000 to get really iffy cars, and $500 for junk.

I'd love to see the crew close off Nurburgring for a one hour race between May, Clarkson and Hammond. 3 simliar type cars, maybe a cheap car challenge or something ...?'

haz

kekekeke said:
Japan has NSX, R34, STi cars. Or at least I saw pictures of them on some site.

edit: Didn't know the UK police had a gallardo. Can't tell if this is a photoshop.

http://img216.imageshack.**/img216/3218/dscd04045jlzk2.jpg
They deffo have a Murcielago, it was at the start of the Gumball.We've also had Espirits over the years.
police%20uk%20esprit-thumb.jpg

Jag XJ40's, E-Types, S-Types and more recently Imprezas.
news_photo_055.jpg

On season 9 I hope they have more pretty girls on the set so people can post endlessly about them on the "specific episode" thread. God, I just LOVE to read post after post of horny, lonely young men rhapsodizing about women they will never meet.

:| I feel better for saying that.

Hi long time since i've posted,

I'd really like to see a challenge where they all get a set amount of cash to buy a regular cheapish car and convert it into a rally car, enter a proper rally and the co-driver should ethier be wives/GF or their mothers ;)

Also a cheap 4x4 challenge would be great.

Bugati round track too please!!!

Erm, freelander 2 review as well and please can you find out whats going on at TVR :cry:

Ruu

How about James being a driving school teatcher for one day?

We have a suggestion thread for these...suggestions...

peter3hg2 said:
We've also had Espirits over the years.
police%20uk%20esprit-thumb.jpg
That one's a fake.

nomix said:
How about James being a driving school teatcher for one day?
That would own, but I'd rather see Jeremy teach a bunch of schoolchildren how to powerslide around the Hammerhead. Of course, it'd probably end up to be boring, there'd be a lot of complaints, and one of the kids would get killed in his Corsa doing 100mph around a corner at night while drunk. :dunno:

jayhawk said:
On season 9 I hope they have more pretty girls on the set so people can post endlessly about them on the "specific episode" thread. God, I just LOVE to read post after post of horny, lonely young men rhapsodizing about women they will never meet.
:lol:

Lastly, Japanese police cars (there's a 300ZX TT 2+2 as well, but it's not on the site).

dice said:
- More N?rburgring Nordschliefe action
- Car vs. public transport (new locations)
- Let James May take the Veyron for a spin at the track
- Top Gear @ Gumball 3000
- Review from the Paris Motorshow

Change "Top Gear @ Gumball 3000" to "Top Gear in Gumball 3000" and then you might be on to something.

That plus the Paris Motorshow kinda sounds like a FifthGear kinda thing :thumbsdown:

GT3 no doubt, and if I'm right there should be the new GT3 RS out, so I'd like that as well. (Never been a 911 fan by any means but GT3 RS is simply astonishing)

nomix said:
List:

- Let James race the Stig in the Lacetti with an Ariel Atom.... :p

LMFAOOO :lol:

3Colin said:
Top Gear Goes to Japan would be ultimate, however that's too expensive, even for their production team.

yeah, i really would like to see this as well.

great ideas generally, chaps:)

They have'nt done a four wheel drive challenge yet. I think that would be intresting to watch.

ruuman said:
Hi long time since i've posted,

I'd really like to see a challenge where they all get a set amount of cash to buy a regular cheapish car and convert it into a rally car, enter a proper rally and the co-driver should ethier be wives/GF or their mothers ;)

No, I think they should be the codrivers for their wives/GF. Imagine how upset Jeremy would get arguing with his wife...CRASH.

teletubby-warrior said:
Am I the only one who wants some good old fashioned reviews? Top Gear just doesn't feel the same anymore without actual roadtests and comparisons. Top Gear used to be about cars and why people are so passionate about them. This season, I felt that the cars were merely props to entertain the widest demographic possible. I'm genuinely worried about the direction the show is going. :(

Maybe i'm just paranoid? :lol:

that?s exactly what I think. :cry:

They should drive the Pikes Peak Hillclimb in something stupid. I could help since I live like 30mins away! :mrgreen:

What about a Nurburgring race? James Bond cars, so the new DBS and a Jag or something?

Jezza in the Silver State Classic! The option video where Daijiro Inada races the Stream Z was facking sweet!

The crew should all go to Tokyo, and join in on the highway racing! Japanese Bullet train VS. Top Secret G35!!!