On yer bike, Hammond!

AZZA

Car(s)
Audi A4 B8
Opened up the Daily Star (UK Newspaper) and saw a picture of Hammond riding a bicycle with a helmet... surely this must mean he is stable and balanced enough to ride a bicycle so he must be improving greatly :richard:

Cant find any pics on the DS website though :tease:

Yeah, that pic was in The Sun yesterday too.
He certainly seems to be pretty fit physically, and I was hoping that if he is ok to ride a bike on the roads then he won't be long before he can get back in a car, or is that wishful thinking?

I find UK newspapers so funny. I mean, tabloids with boobies. What's more awesome than that? :lol:

same with german newspapers and tv guides, you can never find one without breasts staring at ur face.

won't be long before he can get back in a car

Clarkson will razz him into a car, that we can be sure about. good to see him improving...

That bike looks suspiciously photoshopped, I mean, where is the rest of the rear end of the bike?

I noticed that anyone really involved in PS(me included) always asks that question of certain pics. I think cos the bike is at a certain angle, its not shown, i mean his front wheel is turned slightly to his right and the pic is straight on, so the rest of it would be behind the front wheel and that area.

That is as Photoshopped as I am the King of Andorra. You can clearly see the rear wheel and a bike is a pretty thin thing so at that angle you wouldn't see a lot.

Sorry = for thickos like me can you explain what you mean by photoshopped.
If you're saying the bike is static, there looks like a fair amount of "leaning" on it to me?

Sorry = for thickos like me can you explain what you mean by photoshopped.
If you're saying the bike is static, there looks like a fair amount of "leaning" on it to me?
Adobe Photoshop is a wonderful image-editing program that can do a variety of things.
Such as:
http://img452.imageshack.**/img452/894/sdfhy0.jpg

well, the bike certainly looks really big with him on it ;)

Excellent!!! THree cheers for Hammond! :clap: :clap: :clap:

But while I was at the Sun site, I saw this:

http://img397.imageshack.**/img397/9904/mysticmegpu2.jpg

"Its a MAAAN, baby!"

:lmao: !!!

Thats even more scary, cos the trainer wheels are straight and he isnt, meaning he rides bent like that all the time

Go Hamster! :thumbsup:

He's conquered something with 1manpower, he'll be onto the horsepowers in no time.

I noticed that anyone really involved in PS(me included) always asks that question of certain pics. I think cos the bike is at a certain angle, its not shown, i mean his front wheel is turned slightly to his right and the pic is straight on, so the rest of it would be behind the front wheel and that area.

Oh come on guys! Can't you see that Richard is riding an off-road unicycle!! He must really be recovering well! 8)