Day 1 - Home to France

Day 2 - Lake Geneve

Day 3 - Furka Pass, San Bernadino Pass

Day 4 - Stelvio Pass

Day 5 - Sinsheim Museum

Day 6 - Nurburgring

Day 7 - Night out in Bruge

Day 8 - Return Home

Not much more I can add really. I was one of the best experiences I've had, and I'm pretty sure we'll be doing something similar next year too!

Thanks for looking! Enjoy! :cool:

Lucky you! I really want to do something like that in the near future. Although I don't have my own car (and I'm not sure the Kangoo would make it :p) and i'm not sure who I would go with. I'm just finishing up at school, so hopefully I'll meet some decent people at uni who share some things with me :) The only advantage I would have if I were to go with my current mates, is that we don't have to worry about getting to Dover on time - its just the length of the M20 for us :lol:

But really - looks like you had loads of fun, and took some very nice photos too :)

:thumbsup: looks like it was fun and probably just a little uncomfortable in those stripped slightly modified cars.

That. Is. So. Epic.

I've always wanted to go on a road trip like that D:

I wish I had known, I work painfully close to Sinsheim and I live pretty much at the N?rburgring :( Next year then :)

Cool trip :) you must have been there a little while after my and my friend - we went down through Germany and round the alps thread

The Stelvio was still shut when we were there but the other roads were good, if not better. 'Ring was closed for a trackday or something when we visited. No massive loss, done it before, but nice to look around the stuff at the GP track.

Can't beat a euro road trip... :)

wow, amazing and that museum is awesome

looks good, how much did it cost, everything included ?

its on his last day page:

Fuel: ?380

Ferry: ?49.50 (return)

Walkie Talkie Hire: ?12.50 (?50 in total, but divided by four, one per car)

Spending Money: ?180 ( That covered everything from camp-site fares, eating out, barbecue supplies and tolls etc)

so about ?520 ish? just round up to a nice 600 or so .... not bad i dont think, certainly cheaper than id imagined. if i did it though i might be tempted to stay in hotels hahaha ive had enough of tenting in my short time on this planet. I know a diesel isnt the most exciting car to drive, but id love to take the boat (the superb <-----) round the ring.

Last edited: