• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

ong bak

bahnstormer

Yeah, saw it some time ago...

The Plot itself is rather stupid (I'm sorry, I don't have huge interest in KungFu Buddah believe stuff) the action itself is awesome. Sound was good as well (in 5.1 at least...)

No cgi whatsoever was used for it... Unbelievable...

Buba

Loved the movie. Seen it quite some time ago.

ong bak is thai andyhui... you should know that if you speak chinese.

As for the movie, i thought the plot was absurd but the fighting was quite wild.

I got bored after a while of the intense action... too intense in my book... he seems to be fighting a gang of people every few hours.

Cosworth said:
The on-foot chase scene was mind-blowing !

I have to agree... :thumbsup:

I saw it and found it terrible. Sorry guys. :(

Loved this movie :thumbsup: Sadly though I lost my DVD or someone borrowed it. :(

FIGHTER_IN_THE_WIND_FRENCH_DVDRIP.avi 704.62 MB?

is it orig a french movie?

i just DLed Tom.Yum.Goong.2005.DVDRip.XviD-LGG.[www.descargasweb.net]
which also has tony jaa in it

its got some nice fight scenes as well and it seems more story

i was totally blow away by ong bak, and when i saw tom yum, oh man, anyone who has hasnt seen these films should, i read a review and one guy said "I dont care how many CGI semis the Wachowski brothers smash together." exactly the sentence i was looking for, these movies have 100% real stunts i give them 11/10 each

If you liked ong bak, then watch his second movie, tom yum goong .. all the same actors from the first one but different silly plot, this time they steal his elephant instead of his statue.. but this time they film it in australia.. kick ass moves like the old one, but you'll need to prepare yourselves for some engrish cuz its just terrible in this one.
a DVDrip is out so go search :p

logo said:
If you liked ong bak, then watch his second movie, tom yum goong .. all the same actors from the first one but different silly plot, this time they steal his elephant instead of his statue.. but this time they film it in australia.. kick ass moves like the old one, but you'll need to prepare yourselves for some engrish cuz its just terrible in this one.
a DVDrip is out so go search :p

there are only 2 actors that were in the old one, ai tim (fighter) and the uncle dude (police man)
the plots arnt silly i reckon, they steal his elephant man, how would you feel if they stole your....elephant? if you watch the start and end some dude explains why elephants are important to thai people