• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Osaka 05'

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
here we go!

where am i going!?!? ^

i thought she was really nice

the one on the right was so hot. used my 10x optical zoom to make to take this photo lol.

felt kinda weird pullin out a rather large olympus c-750 and takin a photo of someone, felt kinda scared as i would know what to say if they looked at me or asked me "what the fuck u doing?"

also felt like a stalker so didnt do it much

trust me there were loads more hotties on the streets but i didnt have the balls to pull out my camera and take photos of them coz it felt werid and gay.

coolest car out imo check out the back

yes the exhust is stock!

crazy japs pimpin a toyota century, in hk the governer/ceo uses this car lol!

shit loada nice cars

tommy kaikra tuned nissan march lol

pimp'd accord

gangster truck

r32, didnt see many gtr's fucking tour took me to the country side. also was on the coach alot of the time so they went past and could pull ym cam out quick enoguh.

cool car toyota primo

tuned kcar what a pos

silva

toyota crown athlete, cool car

1ST INTELLIGENT SHOES IN THE WORLD! SOMEONE CHECK THIS OUT I DONNO HOW IT WORKS. IT HAS A MOTOR IN IT TO DO SOMETHING. COULDNT FIND OUT COZ IT WAS IN JAP AND I DONT SPEAK JAP SO COULDNT ASK! I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THESE! WERE NOT ALOT AS WLEL!

SKYLINES gtr and gts i think

i didnt see one gtr r34 once in my whole trip

evo 6

someone fix the links as a token of appriciation

props please

more to come, scenery only, that was about all the car and chicks photos i took. i only went for 4 days remember.

holla

Cool pictures. 8)

The guys beside the Century look so wangster. :lol:

I like the pic of that Toyota Crown.

It must have been funny taking pictures of girls.

The Adidas-1, in my opinion is utter crap, adjust to situations. For hard surfaces, soft surfaces, running, walking, jogging, etc...

It has a 20 MHz microprocessor. :roll:

but hows it work? does it make the cusions harder and softer? wait there are springs so does the motor move the springs further apart to make the sole harder?

umm alot more expensive coz of the damm tax. i didnt end up buyin n e thing for myself expect magazines, which i cant read but so damm good already lookin at the pics.

its really nice country but i didnt get to see the city much only for liek 5 hours?1

i went on a tour and they took us tothe coutry side lol liek the small towns. i hate tours but had to go with grandparents, so for convivence. my dad didnt go so we could drive around ourselfs

japan public showers are really nice. but nasty when u see a million penis's around u. some fat guy bent over to help his kid shower right next to me. it was so nice when i went. raining slightly, so cold water on the head, and hot natural water on my body :>!

food is amazing. the best beef in the world is "okido beef" if u guys get a chance to try it, dont think twice. it is so fucking amazing. the fat is mixed with the meat. google it! so damm nice! cost alot thoguh!

i have more pics of the scenery but will make a new thread for it coz dont wanna mix it with these random ones lol

btw where can i upload a whole file of pictures to host ?

jasonchiu said:
japan public showers are really nice. but nasty when u see a million penis's around u. some fat guy bent over to help his kid shower right next to me. it was so nice when i went. raining slightly, so cold water on the head, and hot natural water on my body :>!

:lol: A million penises huh? :lol:

yeah its a public bath.everyone goes in naked. takes a seat on a plastic stool and takes shower till ur sweeky clean and gets in the bath. the water is noramlly from a natural umm donno whats it called spa? and the u can go in the sauna if u want. the water is from about 40-43 degrees really hot.

jasonchiu said:
but hows it work? does it make the cusions harder and softer? wait there are springs so does the motor move the springs further apart to make the sole harder?

Basically. I went to the site and couldn't figure shit out because the adidas-1.com site is extremely hard to get around. So it adjusts to the environment.

You can try visiting www.adidas-1.com for yourself and see.

jasonchiu said:
yeah its a public bath.everyone goes in naked. takes a seat on a plastic stool and takes shower till ur sweeky clean and gets in the bath. the water is noramlly from a natural umm donno whats it called spa? and the u can go in the sauna if u want. the water is from about 40-43 degrees really hot.

That sounds like something out of Roman times. Were there naked girls too (and where was you camera!)?

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Were there naked girls too (and where was you camera!)?

I've heard there are other ways of finding naked chicks on the internet than sending Jason on vacation with a camera ;)

Everyone in Japan is cute!

HK got some amt of cute girls but alot of ew ew ones too.

Btw, you are now the official finalgear stalker in the asian countries.

You copy/pasted the wrong code for some of the images. I fixed it.

thanks lol. more pcis to come. kinda annoyign how i have to up load each one by one on image shack lol

To the man with eyes above me, thank you.

I didn't want to say anything that would hurt anyone's feelings, but those girls look like they're 12.