OSAMA BIN LADEN FOUND!.... by Morgan Spurlock?

If the U.S.A. found Osama Bin Laden he would be publically hang until nearly dead, drawn and disembowled, castrated and then quartered to be put into a giant American cheeseburger.

If the U.S.A. found Osama Bin Laden he would be publically hang until nearly dead, drawn and disembowled, castrated and then quartered to be put into a giant American cheeseburger.

We wouldn't waste the cheese, at least not the yellow kind anyways.

Well "Supersize me" was complete shite anyway because if you eat an unhealthy type of food non stop for a month ofcourse your gonna kill yourself. He was just having a dig at Mcdonalds, that's what he was doing, and stupid people who don't/can't think for themselves follow.

Well "Supersize me" was complete shite anyway because if you eat an unhealthy type of food non stop for a month ofcourse your gonna kill yourself. He was just having a dig at Mcdonalds, that's what he was doing, and stupid people who don't/can't think for themselves follow.

His show 30 days wasn't bad, at least the episode where he tried to survive on minimum wage for 30 days.

His show 30 days wasn't bad, at least the episode where he tried to survive on minimum wage for 30 days.

That show was good... I liked the one about the guy who had to live as an Arab for a day. My favourite was the one where the white, lower-middle class, farm boy from "Hell-if-I-Know" Iowa had to move to San Francisco and live with a gay roommate.

I'll never forget when he came home and was showing his dad pictures his dad said "So what do these people do?" and the son said "Well, they work. They have jobs just like us", and the father rolled his eyes an laughed as if that was incomprehensible.