Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

So, a brief summary in English (since most stuff on the Ellenator is in German for obvious reasons)

Legally, it's a three-wheeler. It can have a maximum of 20 horsepower. This means a 16 year old can drive it.

If I'm not mistaken, that's a Jeep Grand Wagoneer (on historic plates so 30+ years old).

Funny enough, I saw this a few days ago :p

_full.jpg

And a little dump from just this month alone:

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

The rear wing is weeeeeird...I wasn't the only one who thought it looked like the bottom half of a front bumper :blink:

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

Reactions: lip
Saw this at the range today

wYqIfPB.jpg

oYpCG0d.jpg

BLxVMGp.jpg

Now surely running a car like this is not legal? :blink:

What the hell is he towing with a grand marquis? That's like 1 ton truck levels of tow hitch.

There is a lot about that car that is overkill.

When you can't afford a bro truck, but fabricated bumpers are life.

We're kind of thinking about putting bumpers/guards like that on Thomas' Caddy... not because bro, but because there are too many idiots out there.

943b816b6c033d2010987581d3534077.jpg

deb5fad76a0f6d56f32781211579a41d.jpg

For when your health insurance doesn't cover a full ambulance.

Just spotted a Chiron.

Vy2SNx4.jpg

What the hell is he towing with a grand marquis? That's like 1 ton truck levels of tow hitch.

Not that it means anything, but a similar Roadmaster or Fleetwood can tow up to 7000 lbs when properly equipped, like in this press picture :

cadillac_fleetwood_brougham_5.jpeg

I think they're really transportation for the elderly and those with disabilities.

Yeah, such medical transport companies around here sometimes have similarly unfortunate names.

- - - Updated - - -

Depending on how that thing is fabricated, it could address the reason the later Panther cars can't tow much - when crumple-zone mandates came into effect, Ford notched and weakened the frame so it would crumple when hit. As a side effect, the now-modified rear frame wasn't capable of withstanding much stress, so the car can't tow but a fraction of what it used to. If that bumper goes to a reinforcing frame underneath the car, it could restore a large amount of towing capability.

Not that it means anything, but a similar Roadmaster or Fleetwood can tow up to 7000 lbs when properly equipped, like in this press picture :

cadillac_fleetwood_brougham_5.jpeg

The Crown Vics and Grand Marquis could never match that.