Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
Here's something you don't see every year... or decade. A Fiat 2300 President. 70 cm longer than the normal Berlina, apparently.

the elusive fiat pullman?? :lol:

never seen that before!

Mitchi

Sierras für alle!
DONOR
Looks like a G generation Astra that grew in the wash.
Exactly what I first thought when I saw this. Took me quite a while to realise that the body lines were different and this isn't actually an Astra...

Mitchi

Sierras für alle!
DONOR
Was eating on sunday evening in the city when suddenly, a norwegian 3.6 GT3 RS turned up on a road where you can trouble even in a normal car going over it ... the scrapes!

Reactions: lip

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf, Hyundai Kona 1.0
Good thing he asked for the big towtruck :lol:

Perc

Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object
Car(s)
4x4 diesel barge
Today at lunch. The green T2 is having its usual break on the parking lot while its owner is inside. Today, it was being watched from a distance by uncle T1. Split front window, much narrower tailgate and all red taillights. Someone on here is probably able to tell us what model year it is.

Last edited:

lip

Car(s)
Audi S6 Barkwagon
Seen today:

Lamborghini Aventador

Morgan Aero 8

100hp Brabus Smart (minus points for the Ferrari badge though)

Lincoln Continental Town Car (probably?)

Ginetta G33...

... has a Rover 3.9L V8 in it but weighs only 875kg: Probably quite a hoot and a handfull to drive, this. :lol:

Mercedes-AMG GT

Jaguar XK140

SquareLeft

Car(s)
2019 Mazda6 Sport, 2002 Subaru WRX
Memorial Day parade

Memorial Day parade

For those outside the U.S., yesterday was Memorial Day - the day we remember all the military veterans who have passed on, either in service or later.
Our little town (Ironton, Ohio) has the honor of hosting the longest continuously running Memorial Day parade in the nation (this was the 149th consecutive year...). It's pretty well known and we do get quite a bit of media coverage.
I've been involved in the organization of the parade for some time. This year, the other organizers and I got a nice surprise.
Chris Hunt, who grew up in Ironton but later moved to Columbus, Ohio is now the sales manager at the Toy Barn ( www.toybarncars.com ).
The Toy Barn is well-known name in central Ohio. It specializes in pre-owned exotic and luxury cars.
Chris decided that the Toy Barn should participate in the parade and brought a beautiful Ferrari 458.
It really stood out in the group of old cars that usually contains '55 Chevys, T-buckets and Corvettes!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

SL

Last edited:

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
None anymore...
Well, I think the rims are too big, but to each his own...

Today another BMW, this time a bit older, namely an M535i E28 with about 218k on the clock. :)