Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

If a Unimog is too small for you, a 6x6 MAN is about the best choice for affluent go-anywhere RV'ing... short of an 8x8 MAN, that is :nod:

Seen today:

BMW M5
2017-07-12.JPG

Spec Weismann? Sounds expensive. like a way to generate a steady revenue stream

FTFY ;)

every few years news appears they're going bancrupt, only to be saved on the brink
this should give them some security

Last edited:
Saw a MAN truck today. Looked to be one of those huge offroader RVs. Not something you see everyday. Or ever.

Some potato photos.
RxAF3hd.jpg

NSV4bAe.jpg

FTexuuZ.jpg

The way this is built it might very much be an RV from UNICAT. Frighteningly expensive, but fantastic quality and capabilities. Makes you wonder how much you have to earn to live a lifestyle with a vehicle like this around the world for a couple of years.

Mercedes-AMG GT and a burnt out car from the G20 summit riots (took that photo on Sunday)

Some kind of 2CV kitcar - the engine was definitely 2CV (apparently it's a Compa??a Balear de Autom?viles "Duquesa" from the early '80s, the company resided on Mallorca)

Last edited:
Footballer's car in my suburb (which is not the place the footballers normally hang out).

IMG_20170712_170922312.jpg

How do I know it's a footballer's car? Well, first, there are not many people in town extravagant enough to drive a Ferrari camouflaged for deployment into a strawberry field, and second...
IMG_20170712_170900924.jpg

it's written not only on the licence plate (initials and jersey number), but literally on the (tyre) walls. :D

Lets start with the most interesting. Saw an HSV Maloo today on Woodward. I turned around, but couldn't catch up to it. This dashcam screengrab is the best I could do

cU6wDXF.png

While I was trying to chase down that ute, I came across this

yfEKLRv.jpg

No big deal, just out for a morning drive. Only on Woodward can you find a LaFerrari while chasing down an HSV Maloo.

Other sightings

Miata RF
N3Ha07v.jpg

Driving home from work yesterday, saw a bunch of bright colored old cars in some hotel parking lot. Pulled in to have a look.... they were all Pintos.

zGkmCem.jpg

7nTw6MB.jpg

FbZoLNX.jpg

GpKl9gD.jpg

Reactions: lip
No.

I am waiting for the explosions too. :D

The Maloo I believe would a G8 conversion from the guy in Colorado.

The Maloo I believe would a G8 conversion from the guy in Colorado.

Could be. Or seeing as how its a month to the Woodward Dream Cruise, it very well could've been the real thing.

Oh.... Almost forgot to post this.... Something that makes that LaFerrari seem like pocket change

jD6vbXa.jpg

7eiYPav.jpg

I82EYtZ.jpg

Yes, its the real deal. Not a Factory Five or Superformance or even Shelby Continuation Series.