Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Nugget

Fuck Cancer
Car(s)
'07 GT3 RS, '15 Cayenne, '60 Bugeye Sprite
I spotted this cherry Vette on my run yesterday. Notable to me because it’s the rare Honduras Maroon that my dad picked when he repainted the Sprite back in 1964.

25a5dc49048234927495d8d6bc38b196.jpg

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
Car(s)
None anymore...
Brace yourself - I went for a ride and stumbled upon two very unusual sightings: first there were old Mercs and Chevy Pickups (there were more, but I took only pictures from the most interesting ones), then "wait a minute, Doc, are you telling me you've built a Time Machine out of a DeLorean?" :eek:

Chevy Pickup 1.jpgChevy Pickup 2.jpgMercedes-Benz W 111.jpgMercedes-Benz W 180.jpg

Time Machine 1.jpgTime Machine 2.jpgTime Machine 3.jpgTime Machine 4.jpgTime Machine 5.jpgTime Machine 6.jpgTime Machine 7.jpgTime Machine 8.jpg

The DeLorean has been imported in 2015 from California (go figure!), afterwards restored and then rebuilt to replicate the time machine from the first BTTF movie when they fitted the pole for using the lightning as power source for the flux capacitor. Apparently many of the pieces were sourced from aviation and military and were very hard to get. In the sixth picture you can see the pole and the "Plutonium rods" in the foreground, in the driver's seat there is the same model of JVX camcorder Marty used for filming.

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
At what point will we get more "Back to the future" replicas than stock DeLoreans?