Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Oh could be, I'm the alzheimer guy you remember? I don't :mrgreen:

I see a Bentley Continental GT almost every day. :twisted: :lol:

On a recent trip from Swansea to Falmoth and back (About 4-5 hours each way) I saw:

A DB9 in a services, my god what a car.
Two VX220s, I want one.
Numerous Elise's
And an Audi S4, flew past.

And numerous others, that's all I can remember now.....

I had to deliver some packages to Munsterhuis Jaguar dealer, I got to sit in a Gallardo, Cayenne S, Donkervoort (Orange one of course) and an old Jaguar who won the Le Man several times.. :mrgreen:

sl500 parked on the side of the road... going to unveiling of new 911 at dealership on the 31st

That reminds me. I saw a SL500 driving down the street right by my house a few days ago. It was the first one I've seen on the road.

My neighbour just bought a Porsche 911 Turbo... he is one rich mofo... has a Ferrari 355, Porsche 911 Turbo, BMW 745Li, Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo, BMW 5 series...

andyhui01 said:
My neighbour just bought a Porsche 911 Turbo... he is one rich mofo... has a Ferrari 355, Porsche 911 Turbo, BMW 745Li, Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo, BMW 5 series...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

What are you waiting for!?!?! Go out and take lots of pics!!!!!!!

Yellow Lamborghini Gallardo. Wasn't really surprised though because it was near a Ferrari dealership...i think someone was taking it out for a test drive. It was cool.

Last week I saw the following all inside 1/2 an hour near my sister's house...

2 x nice BMWs (M3 Convertible & M3
3 x Porsche 911 (Carrera, Carrera 4S & a Turbo (993 air cooled one))
2 x Bentley (convertible and an Arnage)
and last but not least an Aston DB7.

My sis' lives in a nice area I guess :shock:

I guess!!

Where is that, the name is the city? I lived in Sevilla up til last yrs x-mas for studies, twas niiiiiiiiiiiice ;)

haz

It was in the UK, Horsforth near Leeds.
There's a lot of "New" money there and mix that with a little "Old" money and you get a rolling motorshow sometimes.
A little different from where I live in Spain where the nicest car I see most days is mine. :(