Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

im almost sure i saw a koenigsegg today, so silly of me not to get a quick picture.

does anybody know which other exotic cars have 3 horizontal round lights at the back, and wheels about 3ft wide!

Lamborghini Gallardo
gallardo061506.jpeg

On the same day I also saw a Maserati Quattroporte and a Ferrari F430 Spider.

Saw a Brera "in the wild" just now. A red one too :thumbsup:

http://img502.imageshack.**/img502/3488/redbrera13ul.jpg

http://img220.imageshack.**/img220/4720/redbrera29sz.jpg

http://img207.imageshack.**/img207/4449/redbrera38ap.jpg

Also, do M5's come as estates? I saw one, but I got the distinct impression that someone just slapped an M badge on a regular 5-series estate.

God, Alfa Romeos are really fucking ugly.
Plus, they are FWD, expensive, and unreliable.

Don't even know why people like them.

amdforever said:
Plus, they are FWD, expensive, and unreliable.

Don't even know why people like them.
you my friend have no taste

amdforever said:
Disagreed

amdforever said:
they are FWD, expensive, and unreliable.
Agreed

I like them because I rekon they're pretty cool. Personally, the Brera is way to sheek for me. A 147 GTA is more my style :D

Bloody nice pics :thumbsup:

@Salar

That was at the Richmond Auto Mall. The gallardo was pulling out of the Audi dealership. The F430 Spider was that silver blue metallic. And I saw another F430 spider (same colour) today just outside superstore in Richmond.

Awesome...

By the way, there will be an Italian Car show in North Vancouver, Water Front Park on Sunday 18th, June. I'm going and will take pics...It's a very good event, make sure you won't miss it.

Few weeks ago saw an Ariel Atom in the city of Ghent (Belgium) . No pics tough :(

Salar said:
Awesome...

By the way, there will be an Italian Car show in North Vancouver, Water Front Park on Sunday 18th, June. I'm going and will take pics...It's a very good event, make sure you won't miss it.

I know :thumbsup: I read it in the paper yesterday and they said the car of the show would be Lamborghinis. NOt sure if that means the main display car will be a Lambo or they will have a bunch of lambos on display. IF I can make it I'll snap some pics too.

Salar said:
Awesome...

What time is it on? I've already committed to something during part of the day...

Also, there's a Porsche show in the 2400 block of Dundarave (Supposed to have a Carrera GT) starting at 9 and finishing at 1 with a drive up Cypress Mountain. Or at least that's what I've heard.

Edit: Oh yeah, same day, the 18th.

flamingice said:
Salar said:
Awesome...

What time is it on? I've already committed to something during part of the day...

Also, there's a Porsche show in the 2400 block of Dundarave (Supposed to have a Carrera GT) starting at 9 and finishing at 1 with a drive up Cypress Mountain. Or at least that's what I've heard.

Edit: Oh yeah, same day, the 18th.
That's right!

I'll attend the Porsche one @9 AM, taking pictures and seeing cars, then will leave for Italian car show which starts @ 11:00 AM and continues till 3:00 PM.

I won't join the Cypress Mountain drive. Italian car show is more fun...
I've heard there will be an Enzo @ the Italian Car show btw.

Craig, if you're in, let me know. Maybe we can meet each other there. :D

Micra said:
Saw a Brera "in the wild" just now. A red one too :thumbsup:

KEWLPICS :p

Also, do M5's come as estates? I saw one, but I got the distinct impression that someone just slapped an M badge on a regular 5-series estate.

Hey according to that license plate you live in Bennekom, which is only 30 minutes from where i live. :mrgreen:

Xenon said:
I'm not too good with my directions in N.Van, so could anybody tell me the address of waterfront park?
Ask for Lonsdale Quay, anybody can help you.

200 block West Esplanade. is the exact address.