Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

That's a Mangusta... would you happen to have any more pictures of it?

So sorry i dont have more pictures for that.:(
but i have other pictures
091507.jpg

091944.jpg

092253.jpg

094107.jpg

:rolleyes:

HOLLY SHIT, Mangusta :shock: :shock:
HOLLY SHIT, Countach :shock: :shock:

I heard an SLR was seen in Iran... obviously extremely rare.

Ask me man... ;)

I hope you know where that is.

http://img329.imageshack.**/img329/7840/mc20laren20qy2.jpg

Well of course I know what it is... how could I not?

Is that a temporary plate on it? Or is it fully registered? But that's awesome... I love the ubiquitous Paykan in the corner.

Well of course I know what it is... how could I not?

Is that a temporary plate on it? Or is it fully registered? But that's awesome... I love the ubiquitous Paykan in the corner.

I said "where", not what. :)

And yeah, that Paykan is hilarious. BTW, that car has temporary plates.

Oh, sorry... I'm a crunk so I can't read properly.

I think I know where it is... under that suspension bridge right before the highway?

Just saw a gray/slate F430 Spyder on campus...going along Wesbrook mall, up to the village, then turned around and came back, screaming it in first. Younger asian guy driving.

You're back in Vancouver? I didn't know you were a UBC student... what year/program?

Yep, back at home...just in time for this wonderful Vancouver weather - it was warmer in Lithuania when I left a week ago.

I'm in polisci, 3rd year.

Cool, I'm doing poli sci/history as well. I'm 4th year standing but have an extra semester next fall.

Do you ride to school? Where do you park?

Walking, at the moment...I'm living on campus for this semester.

Going to Calgary next weekend to rescue my baby from the nasty winter...renting a truck and carrying the bike back. I'm not too sure what to do about parking at the moment, I've heard parking for bikes is relatively cheap, but I don't know what areas a parking permit includes. If you see a silver R6 parked in the Buchanan courtyard or tucked away under some stairs near the SUB though, that'll probably be me :D

Ahaha, oops...

http://www.parking.ubc.ca/student_motorcycles.html

Motorcycle permits allow motorcycles to park in:

* All permit lots
* All Pay Parking lots
* Special designated motorcycle parking areas

Please note that motorcycle permits do NOT allow motorcycles to park at metered parking spaces.
Motorcycles are not permitted to park adjacent to any building or within any pedestrian areas as this is in violation of fire regulations and may result in your motorcycle being ticketed and/or impounded.

Oh well. At least the pass is only $20 a month.

What's the problem with that? You can park wherever I can park my car... sounds like a good deal.

I rarelyt see bikes parked outside Buchanan... I've probably seen 3 in 4 years.

Oh, sorry... I'm a crunk so I can't read properly.

I think I know where it is... under that suspension bridge right before the highway?

Yep, Park Way. ;)

Just saw a gray/slate F430 Spyder on campus...going along Wesbrook mall, up to the village, then turned around and came back, screaming it in first. Younger asian guy driving.

Damn. Asians own Vancouver.

BTW, roads are crappy. Salt everywhere, yet I managed to spot a M6 Conver and a black M5.

BTW, roads are crappy. Salt everywhere, yet I managed to spot a M6 Conver and a black M5.

Yeah, I think my bike will be parked in my living room until we get some serious rain washing away all the salt. No way I'd be driving my Ferrari in this weather.

In the past few days I've spotted a couple of Porsches and lots of Merc AMG's. Like in this weather, people still drive their nice cars around town??

BTW I'm back in Vancouver :thumbup:

LOL. I saw the car the trumps all cars in montreal a few weeks ago!

BEHOLD!
http://img444.imageshack.**/img444/9837/photo0094sw2.jpg
http://img444.imageshack.**/img444/5267/photo0095zs5.jpg

Niva's rock. The ski resort near my hometown uses them as the company cars. Got the chance to drive one in a Russian winter a few years back - I really liked it!