Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
What plates are on the Aston anyway? Maybe it's real?

Last edited:

omarmakki

^^ He didn't say they were fake... They're just confusing. The 8 and the B, the 0 and the D... The letters look a bit like each other...

Xenon

Saw these at Aberdeen Center today; there's a new Ferrari dealer in town?

Saw those last night when I went to Aberdeen. They opened up a Ferrari and Maserati dealership in Aberdeen. Don't know when they will allow people in, but its kind of cool to see such a highend dealership inside a mall.

The F430 looks so good in pictures, but when you see it in real life it's 100x nicer.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
This ugly thing has already been posted but I saw it for the first time today. The back is so '70s American heap.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Oh I know exactly what it is... thanks to when you posted them up here.

I still think the back looks bad though. :)

Salar

Yeah, it's not my favorite Pininfarina design either, but I still give my respect. It's just a different Rolls-Royce, and that makes it more rare and unique.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
That's why I took as many pics of it as I could... too bad I didn't see the driver, wonder what kind of person drives a car like this?

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
Saw those last night when I went to Aberdeen. They opened up a Ferrari and Maserati dealership in Aberdeen. Don't know when they will allow people in, but its kind of cool to see such a highend dealership inside a mall.

The F430 looks so good in pictures, but when you see it in real life it's 100x nicer.
it's also safer for the dealer to be in a mall. less chance of the cars being stolen. When was the last time you saw a thief try to squish a sportscar into the service elevator? A LONG time ago, my dear!

Donington

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'05 Honda Civic Type-R
No matter how bad the back of the Camargue is, it's nowhere near that of the entire Phantom.

klutch

Courteous urinator
Car(s)
Do it for me.
it's also safer for the dealer to be in a mall. less chance of the cars being stolen. When was the last time you saw a thief try to squish a sportscar into the service elevator? A LONG time ago, my dear!
Things might be a bit different in Slovenia, but I can't recall the last time someone tried to jack a Ferrari from a dealer around here. Gone in 60 Seconds was just a movie, not a documentary.

Xenon

Things might be a bit different in Slovenia, but I can't recall the last time someone tried to jack a Ferrari from a dealer around here. Gone in 60 Seconds was just a movie, not a documentary.
Plus, the dealership is on the first floor near the exit