Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Whoa, I live in North Van, too.

WOO! N. Van, Such a great place to live. Too bad when I graduate I probably won't beable to live anywhere close to here because of the housing costs.

I think there needs to be somthing done about the downtown east side.... Crime is on the rise and it seems that the cops can't do anything about it because of the damn judicial system, Repeat offenders getting 6 months... B.S. anyways. I won't ramble....

North Shore = Best place to live (if only it had a race track)

WOO! N. Van, Such a great place to live. Too bad when I graduate I probably won't beable to live anywhere close to here because of the housing costs.

I think there needs to be somthing done about the downtown east side.... Crime is on the rise and it seems that the cops can't do anything about it because of the damn judicial system, Repeat offenders getting 6 months... B.S. anyways. I won't ramble....

North Shore = Best place to live (if only it had a race track)
Haha, agreed.

Ted I got a question: Do car dealers take their cars to the car meet as well, hopefully to advertise their "products?" Like I see some cars don't have license plates, just wondering........

Probably yes. That LP Roadster has Lambo of Orange County plates.

I think in California you can drive around without a plate until you get your new plates. Unlike here where they give you a plate the moment you insure your car, there they have to mail them to you so it takes a few weeks.

Ted I got a question: Do car dealers take their cars to the car meet as well, hopefully to advertise their "products?" Like I see some cars don't have license plates, just wondering........

The Answer is YES, because the Maybach Exelero came before, that car was for the LA auto show, also the MC12.
083800.jpg

085856.jpg

Not because the car's license plate said "OC Lamborghini" means that's the campany's car. Many people use that plate on purpose because they know people is going to video record their car, taking picture, so they dont want to show their car license plate, they put them inside the car.

Pfft, so does my ca... house? Okay not even my house.

Here are a few of late. Quality = crappy cell phone.

O the viper guy had a very nice looking girl come in.

viper2.jpg

viper.jpg

woddy2.jpg

m5.jpg

m3.jpg

amg.jpg

Final 3 are M5, M3, Possible CLs Amg

I'm going to have to disagree with you guys about NV being the best... sorry!

Today was the first decent day for... well, I don't know how long. Weeks, at least. There were so many nice cars out. I was only on the road for 5 minutes, and saw an F430, Gallardo, and 360 Spyder. Also managed to get these photos:

RR:
http://img143.imageshack.**/img143/2338/img4199ub8.jpg
Roush Mustang:
http://img257.imageshack.**/img257/1095/img4216ws3.jpg

Whoa... was the Rolls as long as it looks?

Was it ever a Nice day!
I saw so many nice cars.... no pics though... I gotta remeber to carry around my camera. I saw about 3 50s Bel airs and 2 Jaguar XKs and a new 2007 Porsche 997.

Damn, we get a sunny day in a month and I've been home all day pondering about Charles Dickens for a paper.

Although the little bits of sun we've gotten in the past week or so have brought out some good cars. Seen a bunch of Ferraris and Lambos over the last few weeks. Summer must really be close... :)

Yeah, I saw a red Lambo Diablo yesterday on Oak and 67th.......yesterday was sunny so I guess people brought out their nice cars for a little pleasure driving :p

New Jeep Compass LIMITED:
http://img164.imageshack.**/img164/4189/banii057vz0.jpg