Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

teeb

Car(s)
old Saab 9-3 coup?
Sorry, no picture, but :

Yesterday, guess what blatted past me? A Lancia Stratos. In full rally outfit, sponsors labels and all. My jaw literally dropped a good three feet [or a metre, if you're that way inclined]. It sounded fantastic.

I don't know if it was a replica or an original, but bloody hell. Want one now.

bartboy9891

I'm not Moe
Hey this isn't something you see everyday.
A Ford S-Max, in the U.S? I see a bunch of test mules running around here (by GM, Ford, Chrysler/Dodge of course), but this is the first only-overseas model I've seen. It's got a UK license spot with a Michigan plate over it.

Cell phone pics:

It looks much bigger when it was on Top Gear and Fifth Gear, it looks noticeably smaller compared to American SUV's and minivans. I think it looks quite good and certainly better than most small people carriers. I say they should sell it here.

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
Nice car, a bit dusty perhaps, really like the S-Max and the Galaxy. Looks like someone just imported it from Europe, judging from the license plate spaces, which are not UK exclusive, all European countries (to my knowledge), save Belgium, use nearly identically sized license plates.

bartboy9891

I'm not Moe
That dashboard isn't too shabby. :)
And it's a manual, it was the 5-seat variant and it looked like there was more than enough trunk space available too. I think it would sell here if the price is right.
Ah, I didn't know that Europe had those same kinds of license plates. I'm decently sure it was probably here for testing and whatnot. I'm not sure of who would spend all that money just to import an S-Max.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Looks like an Austin-Healey Sprite but it isn't. What is it? Is it a Triumph TR1/2/3?

bobo_1314

I saw a new Peugeot convertible a couple of weeks ago on 16th and Oak, but that car had BC plates, and I didn't see any Euro plates underneath since the license plate slot was not one of those long rectangular ones. I'm not too sure where that guy got the car from, but probably either from the US, or somewhere in Europe with North American style plates.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Awesome, I'm actually starting to recognize some non-obvious (like Miura) classics.

JipJopJones

Car(s)
1979 Cressida Wagon, 1981 Corolla Hardtop
I saw a new Peugeot convertible a couple of weeks ago on 16th and Oak, but that car had BC plates, and I didn't see any Euro plates underneath since the license plate slot was not one of those long rectangular ones. I'm not too sure where that guy got the car from, but probably either from the US, or somewhere in Europe with North American style plates.
There are a few Peugeots around... I saw a 207 a while ago, I also so a really nice alfa, lowereed with some nice classy rims.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
I missed three different 997 Turbos in a span of three blocks so I learnt my lesson and got my phone out in case I spotted anymore. In addition to those three and a convertible Gallardo, I saw these:

GraemeH

Car(s)
Toyota Corolla, Lexus IS200, BMW E39 5 Series.
In Glasgow. Apparently the guy has a Phantom too, and this replaced an SLR.

cantide

I saw this red Elise last week while on my way home. It's a rare sight around where I live even though there's a Lotus dealership about 8 miles from where i live. Then on the way to school today I saw a grey M6, but sadly it went by too quickly for me to catch it with my phone.

tedb43o2o3

Car(s)
2005 Toyota 4Runner
I saw this red Elise last week while on my way home. It's a rare sight around where I live even though there's a Lotus dealership about 8 miles from where i live. Then on the way to school today I saw a grey M6, but sadly it went by too quickly for me to catch it with my phone.
Never see this color~:blink:

maartenlaeven

There was a demo-race event at my school yesterday, there were some pretty cool cars:

(Phone pics)
Lamborghini Gallardo GT3 + ferrari 360

800 hp drag car

donkervoort

evo rally car