Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

avanti

Forum Addict
Car(s)
5 cars + 8 motorcycles
Where was that, near Turati street? ;)
Its on the corner of Via Fatebenefratelli and Via Cernaia, so not that far from Via Turati.

Two seconds after I put down the camera a black Dodge Viper flew by, preeetty annoying...:rolleyes:

maartenlaeven

spotted a maybach for the first time yesterday, today saw one again:D(two different ones) :

sorry for the crappy pic.

Last edited:

Angst

Car(s)
2k7 Audi A4
Its on the corner of Via Fatebenefratelli and Via Cernaia, so not that far from Via Turati.

Two seconds after I put down the camera a black Dodge Viper flew by, preeetty annoying...:rolleyes:
A Dodge in Milan? Maybe I'm unlucky, but the few ones I've ever seen were in the USA... However, it's good to meet with another milanese here on an international Forum. ;)

hajj

spotted a maybach for the first time yesterday, today saw one again:D(two different ones) :

sorry for the crappy pic.
On dutch plates?? Good one:bow: So someone spent ?600k+ on a car and parks it in the middle of the city? Nice 8)

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
Another reason I need to get a camera phone: I saw a Caterham (or at least something that looked just like one) when I went out tonight. There aren't too many of those in this part of the world. It looked so cool and made such an awesome sound! I wish I could have gotten a pic. :(

tedb43o2o3

Car(s)
2005 Toyota 4Runner
There were so many rare car show up today, too bad I have orchestra rehearsal at 9am, so I have to leave early. :cry: :cry:

Ford GT Stillen!!!!

You all know that =P

2 Daytona~~~~rare

HAHA, Formula 1 race car~~~I dont know did they test drive it after I left....

Ferrari F50!!!! Too bad the sun was too bright that blocked the good view of it...

Holy....Lamborghini Miura!!!! 2 SV~~~~

Panoz~~~?

awesome~

so cool...

I forgot this rare Ferrari again....400E?

UGLY Rolls Royce...

57s & SLR~~~~

Looks nice~

:) :) :) :)

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Cool pics as always... what exactly is this meet you go to?

bartboy9891

I'm not Moe
That's a Panoz Roadster and the Rolls Royce is a Camargue. Do all these people live in your area? Or they do they come in for the shows?

tedb43o2o3

Car(s)
2005 Toyota 4Runner
That's a Panoz Roadster and the Rolls Royce is a Camargue. Do all these people live in your area? Or they do they come in for the shows?
Most of them live near the beach I think, because there are lot of rich people live there, special Newport Beach. They come in for car shows, even some concept car will come to this show before they show it to Auto show.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Nice pics... I don't like the blue Gallardo. I've seen that colour on the road and it's just somehow not cool on a Lambo.

How is the F360 on the road without plates?