Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Salar

Yeah, it's the same crazy orangina colour they had on Top Gear... that wasn't a convertible though if memory serves me. The Zonda is pretty much the only super/exotic car I haven't seen in person.
you've seen Veyron, Apollo or CCX? :shock:

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Okay, not really. I saw a CCR in Europe... forgot about the Veyron (haven't seen that) and have no clue what an Apollo is.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
The CCR was white... I'm not actually sure what model it was. I'm guessing it was the CCR because that was before the CCX came out. It may have been some other older Koenigsegg model.

Koenig

So the Ferrari Festival was today in Ottawa, but I clearly forgot about it, seeing as how the only reason I remembered was because the bus I was on couldn't move for about 20mins because the road we needed to cross was blocked off to allow the procession of cars to go by.

The Ottawa Ferrari situation is really pitiful, just saw a handful of 430s, a few 360s and 550s, with a smattering of older Ferraris. Plus a ton of Fiat 500s and Alfa Spyders.

napoleondyna

Car(s)
1966 MBZ 250SE (W108), 1987 BMW 535i (e28)
kekekeke, that LP640 is exactly how I'd configure mine if I had the money! nice find.

Saw this 348 last sunday, forgive me if I already posted it.

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
The CCR was white... I'm not actually sure what model it was. I'm guessing it was the CCR because that was before the CCX came out. It may have been some other older Koenigsegg model.
the only older model than the CCX IS the CCR. ;)

bartboy9891

I'm not Moe
I think this might be the upcoming Camaro, not sure of what else it could be. He was doing about 80mph in a 55mph and kept switching lanes so this is the best picture I got.

Smart, it looked hilarious next to a semi.

Not sure of what this is.