Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300
I finally got around to downloading some camera phone photos.

Yes, this is a Thunderbird estate coupe and it's for sale. (took this one today). There is a letter from an auto-appraiser that certifies it is a professional customization and a one-of-a-kind.

Look, a DeLorean and the California freeway! Had a bugger of a time catching her.

No idea what this was, but it turned off at the abandoned naval station (you know, where the Mythbusters do their thing?).

Necx0

Car(s)
R31 Skyline, Charade rally car
Whoa for a minute there I thought it was a Redback Spyder.....that would be some capture if it was!!!! I tried to upload photos from my phone the other day....didn't work. Any idea what the problem is, I just uploaded them through the thing underneath the text posting thing....

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
you can get those ultima's on the road in the US?

that they get through the crash testing (especially the 5mph one)

bartboy9891

I'm not Moe
Whoa for a minute there I thought it was a Redback Spyder.....that would be some capture if it was!!!! I tried to upload photos from my phone the other day....didn't work. Any idea what the problem is, I just uploaded them through the thing underneath the text posting thing....
If the pictures are on your computer, use http://imageshack.us . Go to "image" and upload it then go down to "hotlink for forums" and copy and paste that into the message box.

Last edited:

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works
Yay I don't go unnoticed here! :mrgreen: That's a sweet looking Disco. I wonder if it's a real Camel Trophy or just a look alike. I saw one like that around here a few months ago and I was so glad that I was riding in my friend's car because I don't think I could take the humiliation of being in my stock Rover with that thing passing by. :p
It looked pretty real :D

DILLIGAF

you can get those ultima's on the road in the US?

that they get through the crash testing (especially the 5mph one)
it would be registered as a Kit Car. The Noble and the Aerial Atom is the same way. They aren't allowed to sell the cars with a motor, unless dealers have found a way around it.

SV

Car(s)
'03 BA Ford Falcon XR6
Saw my dream car the other day.. LP640 :D:D
Apparently its the only one in adelaide at the moment.
It is an e-gear with standard leather (no fancy quilting) and a regular engine cover.

Ahem good parking job ;)

STi Nut

Car(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris 1.3L 5 Door Auto
lol, yeah i saw him aswell, also went to the dealers last month when she came in...such a nice car!

Necx0

Car(s)
R31 Skyline, Charade rally car
There is only ONE colour that LP640's should be sold in....and that's the primer grey with the charcoal rims. Otherwise it looks like a normal Murcie......not that you really see any of them either haha.

Appalling parking job...then again it is 7 feet wide.

bobo_1314

I saw something today that's worth mentioning.......I saw a black Carerra GT on N.W. Marine Dr. and Dunbar. Sorry, I was busy looking for a place, so I didn't have a chance to take a pic.

Orange1984

Car(s)
Astra Sri-Turbo 190
Saw this in Hastings on Saturday 28th of July. I'm not a fan of Beetles but damm looked nice for a drag car. Didn't see it go off tho, maybe to fast!!

eLIX

Car(s)
Audi A4 Avant
Saw this in Hastings on Saturday 28th of July. I'm not a fan of Beetles but damm looked nice for a drag car. Didn't see it go off tho, maybe to fast!!

Eum... that thing is street legal in your country??

Banii

Car(s)
Mazda 626 2.0i 16v GLX, w/ SSE
American muscle (what kind of car is this?)

Nice RX-7:

E-type? How rare is THAT north of the artic circle..

A baby-fox: