Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Maybe employees of VW who are forced to drive one :p

Or maybe, **Cough**The Chancellor of Germany**Cough** :lol:

Of all the big limos from that era (2003ish) it is probably one of the best......but hmmmm dunno probably still have an A8

The people driving it where kind of old, so i guess they don't care about the brand etc.

I'd love a Phaeton. It's understated, essentially a sleeper, and 99% of people on the street that see it, won't even know what it is.

People who don't know what the car is would just think it's a big Volkswagen, but after hearing the price to get one, most would say something like, "Why spend so much on a freakin' Volkswagen, it's supposed to be an affordable car!!"

The people gone mad's car! It was that when it was new, but you can get a really nice second hand one that'll be a year old or so, but be a lot cheaper. So, a clever people's car? Maybe.

Was today some little car special day or what? Saw the tiniest truck I have ever seen, and a few minutes later, that orange thing was in my sight too.

DSC05124.JPG

DSC05125.JPG

DSC05126.JPG

Greetings, lip

Was today some little car special day or what? Saw the tiniest truck I have ever seen, and a few minutes later, that orange thing was in my sight too.

lol are these swiss made car's?

Hehe, no, as far as my research goes at the moment, these are french cars. Aixam-Mega. Never heard of that manufactuer before.

The blue box on wheels is a Aixam Multitruck.
The orange on wheels is a Aixam Scouty.

???:
http://img214.imageshack.**/img214/9329/banii274vm5.jpg

m3:
http://img338.imageshack.**/img338/4986/banii277js4.jpg

An Alfa Romeo Brera
190820071190.jpg

Honda Legend
170820071188.jpg

A Valiant
200820071191.jpg

Another shot of the Valiant with my car parked next to it.
200820071192.jpg

I see those Aixam's almost every day here in Belgium.
You don't need a driving license for them because they only travel at a maximum of 50 km/h (what I think is ridicilous because they ARE in the traffic so they need to know their rules)
So retarded cars imo. Especially the "trucks". Also saw one like that but more like a pickup. Really horrible.

I see those Aixam's almost every day here in Belgium.
You don't need a driving license for them because they only travel at a maximum of 50 km/h (what I think is ridicilous because they ARE in the traffic so they need to know their rules)
So retarded cars imo. Especially the "trucks". Also saw one like that but more like a pickup. Really horrible.

I think they are a danger, because from far away they look like normal cars but when you catch them, you realize you arrive much too quickly and have to brake hard :-/

Was today some little car special day or what? Saw the tiniest truck I have ever seen

:lmao: What's the payload capacity on that thing? 5 lbs.? Too funny.

The people gone mad's car! It was that when it was new, but you can get a really nice second hand one that'll be a year old or so, but be a lot cheaper. So, a clever people's car? Maybe.

yeah it suffers the same fate as big french luxo barges.... it depreciates as fast as a stone sinks. the V6 TDI 4-Motion looks like a very good buy i think i saw them for around ?25k and its one of those cars thats basically gonna look like new because its built so well.

the V6 has roughly the same torque as the petrol V8. of course the W12 is what you want. 444BHP :D

Gotten it from a local forum of mine, thought I'd just share with you guys.
These Lambos are parked outside Ministry Of Sound.

From what was posted it seemed that there are 2x LP640, and IIRC shitload (17 or 19) Gallardos.

19012007002dl2.jpg

19012007003px2.jpg

19012007005qj7.jpg