Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Gman333-X-ferrari

Car(s)
Holden Cruze SRi Z-Series, Honda CBR250RR
He's a 30+ year old Asian dude who hit it big on the stock markets. He doesn't really work anymore, so what else is there to do? Play WoW!!

BTW, he has a F430, a DB9, a Ferrari 575, and Ferrari 250 California. The dude's effin' loaded.
That's one lucky SOB, if he "hit it big" on the stocks. And look at those cars... :drool:

Sphiunx

Car(s)
RX-7 FD-93, AE86 SR20DE powered ;)
WHAT AN AWESOME CAR!! THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FERRARI EVER MADE!!

by the way here are some new sights from Costa Rica

Pulsar GTI-R

GT500

Evo VI Tommi Makinen Edition

Sony

Car(s)
159 ti
today. sorry guys if my pics are too big

sorry but i also have to praise your pics and say MAN, THATS FU**ING GORGEOUS !!

I dunno if its the fact that its so shiny and the pics are superb or that its just simply beautiful but somehow you made me prefer these alloys to the originals.

Phila

Car(s)
1995 Subaru Legacy, 2008 Subaru Legacy
I dunno if its the fact that its so shiny and the pics are superb or that its just simply beautiful but somehow you made me prefer these alloys to the originals.
There's some cars where I think you shouldn't change anything (i.e. the wheels). And the F430 falls on my list, I think the stock wheels look perfect. I wish I could just buy one of the wheels and stare at it. :lol:

No Boss

Neener, neener, I banned your title!
Car(s)
'07 Volvo XC70 Polestar, '01 Miata SE
Saw this on my way home from the bank. No dealer plates, and it was on PA plates. Typically cars like this seen in my area have NY or NJ plates, the owner of that dealer has a few other dealerships and owns a Quattroporte. I can't imagine him having both... well, I guess I could.

Sorry for the crap phone shot.

janstett

Car(s)
86 944 Turbo, 2000 TA, 09 GC Overland, 11 CLS550
There's some cars where I think you shouldn't change anything (i.e. the wheels). And the F430 falls on my list, I think the stock wheels look perfect. I wish I could just buy one of the wheels and stare at it. :lol:
My taste too the car is impeccible as is but people have to "customize" them. Go to ferrarichat.com and look at the F430 owners thread. Change for the sake of change IMO. Same as a poor kid putting spinner hubcaps on his Corolla just bigger $.

British_Rover

Car(s)
2005 Gr Cherokee, dealer demo
Not really spotting as it is at my dealership but I wanted some photos of the Series II in the snow.

I pulled into the shop as I didn't want it buried in snow outside and we are supposed to get at least a foot before it stops tonight.

[YOUTUBE]AIggFOHzk54[/YOUTUBE]

Crappy video shot with crappy digi camera.

Reactions: TC

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Cooooooool! Does it go about in snow without any problems?

British_Rover

Car(s)
2005 Gr Cherokee, dealer demo
^^^

Yup it does. I didn't bother to put it in 4wd and just let the tires spin a little bit when I pulled it off the hill into the shop bay.

Little skinny tires are good for snow and the lugs are extra wide so they never have a problem clearing the snow out.

I wouldn't want to risk getting snow up inside the frame though as it is still the original frame and that is unusual for early Series Land Rovers. By now most of them have lost their original frame to cancer.