Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
this guy has been using his all wheel drive well, probably driving it like a rally car
I find it funny that you guys can see that from it begin just encrusted with salt and other road-grime. My merc was even dirtier that that car before i finally gave it a wash yesterday, and i don't do any rallying or offroading.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
^ Great, I can guarantee it will look worse. Merc is the worst at doing facelifts.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
^ I know, it's like they don't bring over the popular models. The A3 comes as an avant in NA but no coupe? Why?

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
^ Please don't get me started. I'd have an S3 over my IS if it was available.

narin

Car(s)
'02 Olds Alero, '01 Grand Am, Bus Metro Walk
i stumbled on this while going through my old pics. i was on my way to nyc during the summer of 04 or 05. sorry bout the quality, i had a top of the line 2.0 megapixel camera back then:p

edit:just checked the original file 08/11/04

Last edited:

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
RS2? Did that thing even exist? I thought they only made the A2 for a few months and then scrapped it cause only 3 people bought it.

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
RS2? Did that thing even exist? I thought they only made the A2 for a few months and then scrapped it cause only 3 people bought it.
It was Audis first RS car. They built it with together with Porsche, and it was able to do a 0-60 in 4.8 seconds (not to mention it would do 0-30 faster than a McLaren F1)