Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

To make up for reposting pics on the previous page...
DSC01551.jpg

Apparently the camera was more focused on the car's windscreen than on the sexy metallic 4 wheeled blob of beauty! :S

I couldn't get my phone out fast enough but I saw a woman out in a white hardtop E-type earlier while cruising in my mustang. I believe it was a series 2, no glass covers over the headlights.

Don't see much like that in this town, that's for sure.

^ What town would that be? I've never seen a white E-Type... how'd she look?

I couldn't get my phone out fast enough but I saw a woman out in a white hardtop E-type earlier while cruising in my mustang. I believe it was a series 2, no glass covers over the headlights.

Don't see much like that in this town, that's for sure.

:shock: An e-type in wyoming?

:shock: An e-type in wyoming?

That's what I thought. We do have a few people around with some nice cars, theres someone with a fairly new yellow Ferrari I've seen a few times, and there's a guy restoring a Ferrari 801, they had a picture of that in the newspaper a week or so ago, he drove it out to the rec center where I work a couple times as well.

Emptying some photos from my ancient nokia. 352x288 :lol:
Bentley gtc
Image013.jpg

Bentley Flying Spur
Image014.jpg

MP3 scooter thingy
Image012.jpg

Recent photos
M3 CSL
Picture106.jpg

Audi S5 - Was too late to get a proper photo :(
Picture107.jpg

phwoarrr :woot: A VXR too.
DSC01000.jpg

FA52 EST
DSC00021.jpg

Gorgeous! A Vanquish is a rare sight even in Vancouver, especially in baby blue.

Saw a black SLR Mclaren roadster today. Was going too fast for me to get a shot of it, but as he passed us (we were going the other way) the driver put his foot down and I heard the awesome sound of supercharger zooming.

Had no plates either...weird. There's a supercar company close to where we were, where they sell Astons and Lambos and such, maybe it came from there.

weeeeeeeeee

http://img392.imageshack.**/img392/4235/160420080021838431mog5.jpg

^ Wow! Thats awesome! Its snowing!

He must be one disabled person. Because that is one really badly parked car.

People park like that so other idiots don't park next to them and open their door into their beautiful car..... god I love Hornets.... they are such good looking cars.

^ Yeah, because handicapped spots aren't already twice as wide as regular spots. :p

I don't care what kind of car you drive, I despise people who park like that. For my entire tenure at UBC I had to put up not only with really tight spots, but also with people who would pull up and park within a half an inch from my door. On about five occasions I actually had to climb in from either then rear hatch or the passenger door because some idiot wanted to protect his 3-Series from dings.

If you drive any car out on the open roads it will get scrapes and scratches... no point inconveniencing others to try and prevent the inevitable.

^ I'm not saying it's a good thing to do, I'm just saying that people do it....

That's partiallly why I liked driving my jeep... if I'm stick in traffick and the turnoff is a block away, I just pull up onto the curb and drive to the corner.... no parking spots, no problem, I'll make my own! :lol: