Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Gman333-X-ferrari

Car(s)
Holden Cruze SRi Z-Series, Honda CBR250RR
Sorry about the rubbish quality. to make up with it, here's some photos from Goodwood

and finally, always keep your wits about you with your camera at petrol stations...
Damn, I absolutely frickin' love DBR9s - but a DBR9 in Gulf livery? Zomg teh sexz! :eek:

\Usually used to the British Racing green ones in PGR.

And a Veyron? Well, that's just damn hax... I've only seen it at the motor show, but I imagine seeing it in the flesh on public roads must be quite an experience.

Here's another Gallardo for those who are really blind and can't see the one above :)

*Poo Poo Gallardo*
Seriously, WTF?! What the hell would you get a Gallardo in such a shitty colour?

Where's the customary Arancio, Verde Mura or even the Giallo Evros?

Last edited:

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Come on people, it's just poor lighting and probably a shitty camera.

Look at all the other cars in that lot, they're all 'weird' colours.

Gman333-X-ferrari

Car(s)
Holden Cruze SRi Z-Series, Honda CBR250RR
^Definitely colour blind like me. Looks like it's green to me ><
Come on people, it's just poor lighting and probably a shitty camera.

Look at all the other cars in that lot, they're all 'weird' colours.
In the words of Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" :tease:

KM-TV

Car(s)
Peugeot 106
Damn, I absolutely frickin' love DBR9s - but a DBR9 in Gulf livery? Zomg teh sexz! :eek:

\Usually used to the British Racing green ones in PGR.

And a Veyron? Well, that's just damn hax... I've only seen it at the motor show, but I imagine seeing it in the flesh on public roads must be quite an experience.
That's this year's Le Mans Livery. last year was the final time for the racing green ones. And yes. the Veyron is incredible. We had 3 at Goodwood, and the one they had on the hill came past us just at the point where the driver lifted off the power and put on the jumbo jet sized spoiler brake thing - and clipped the road surface!

speedmeist3r

Car(s)
987 B 3.4 S (M)
Homer_Bart: I thought the license plate on that Gallardo looks like "SH7T"! Wahahah! Talk about unfortunate! Where's that? Plaza Singapura?

vikiradTG2007

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Working on it
DB9 on a tow truck at the side of the road...

McMerc SLR

Cayenne Turbo S

Saw a Cayman and an XKR as well, but I was on a pedestrian crossing at the time so I couldn't take snaps of those two.

dany

Car(s)
1991 Toyota Camry
some from my camera roll

Forgot what its called..:( Fiat X1/9 me thinks

my cousin Holden statesman is one of only four or five. its an HRT or something along those lines cant remember.

Ramseus

Have you been high today?
I just saw an Aston Martin DB7. Black convertable. (I don't happen to carry my camera around everywhere and my cell phone isn't a camera phone, sorry).

I wasn't sure at first, I thought it might have been a Jag XK from the front, but then I saw the AM wings and saw the rest of it and went, "....really?" (exotics of any kind are quite rare here)

Zesty

Not A Dude
Car(s)
05 Honda Jazz VTi-S
That X1/9 is so cool for a P-plater car. I can only hope the owner can afford the maintenance, though it looks in damn good nick for a Italian car of that age.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
^ What exactly is that P that's tacked onto the original plate?

Some kind of classic car designation?

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
None anymore...
Almost the complete opposite of it. ;)

Original from this website
For the three years from 18 - 21, you must display a red, square piece of plastic with a yellow |P| on it. This is known as a P plate. This plate must be visible in both the front and back windows of your car. This earns the driver the title of P-plater.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Oh, I thought it indicated model year or something.

Yeah, we have that over here. There's L for learner and then N for novice, then I think at 19 you get your full license.

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
Should really belong in the carbage thread, but since it is a vehicle sighting I guess it belongs here.

Warning: Picture may force you to gouge your eyes out, viewer discretion is advised.

Guess the bridge for +rep/cookie points

^Great grab on that veyron btw. Seeing one IRL is something special that you should pass down to your kids and grandkids :p