Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Photo-0011.jpg

Morris Minor parked at college, I hope I can buy one as a 1st car.

haha my grandpa had one of those in India...waaay before I was born.

Anyway, today I saw 2 Alfa Romeos out and about here in the Bay area! A Spider Graduate and another that was going too fast to read it...it was pretty old and the engine hiccuped though haha. A true alfa.

Last edited:
Seen today:

Lotus Europa - John Player Special Edition
2h53b4g.jpg

The driver absolutely floored it away from the lights while turning hard to the left, but while doing so the car blew very dense black/blue smoke out of the exhausts, comparable to Jeremy Clarkson's Maserati during the "Cheap Italian Supercar" -challenge. Ouch.

Greetings, lip

Last edited:
Lotus Europa - John Player Special Edition

The driver absolutely floored it away from the lights while turning hard to the left, but while doing so the car blew very dense black/blue smoke out of the exhausts, comparable to Jeremy Clarkson's Maserati during the "Cheap Italian Supercar" -challenge. Ouch.

I'd rather say "comparable to a blown-up overdriven Lotus-Renault 98T".

I saw a new 370 z...it was ok, not great. but on the freeway, I saw a 2010 mustang GT on a trailer. didnt take a pic cause i was going a tad bit faster in the left lane of the 5. It did look good though.

I saw this Supra a couple of times earlier this week, but yesterday I finally had my cell phone ready.

I hate the camera in my phone.

full

:wub:

I think it's some sort of Saab convertible... ?

Indeed it is, a Saab 900 Cabriolet. And I'm quite sure it's the turbo model, since it was more common with cabriolets and that car in the picture seems to have some markings above the side indicator.

Oh, and by the way...those cabriolets were made in Finland :thumbup:

DCP_4467.JPG

Last edited:
I saw these a couple of weeks ago after lunch at the Stokehouse in St Kilda (and yes that's me being a douche in front of the Maserati).

3447252436_d9c634f4d1.jpg

3447253560_35b494e9b1.jpg

And this morning driving to work passing the Porsche dealership saw the Australian V8 Supercars Medical Car (a black Cayenne) with lights flashing and all. It was kind of neat.

Oh, and by the way...those cabriolets were made in Finland :thumbup:

They also had the reputation for having the most flexible chassis of all time :lol:

Two 'regular' SLR's and a 722
3442520884_02482dbd9f_o.jpg

Murcielago
3442519712_d334d771b3_o.jpg

Zonda & CLK DTM
zonda.jpg

M5 & Exige's
M5-Exige.jpg

Gallardo Spyder
gallardo.jpg

Spotted a shed load more stuff but didn't have the phone to hand, even got to witness a dogfight between another Gallardo Spyder and a Porsche GT2 at 1 a.m. I f*cking love UK roads !

Zonda F in pearl white.

Last edited:
I think I've seen one or two of those running around here, I think a fellow Canadian here even owns one.

IMG_8303.jpg

IMG_8139.jpg

IMG_8161.jpg

3 Random cars I saw driving around when I was in Phoenix. Well, except the GTR.