Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
Saw this while snapping photos downtown this afternoon. I like the old school style window treatment behind the door.

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf
[insert random excuse for crappy cell phone quality]

Rare for Belgium : my first Infinity evah

I have no idea what this is, a Toyota type thing... I don't think it's sold in Europe.

Boring Rover thing, but largest licence plate ... in the WORLD...

Crazyjeeper

NickGyver
DONOR
Car(s)
F150, CJ7, Mustang GT, Tenere, Griso, GL1000
That Toyota is the Sienna minivan, which they sell a lot of here in North America.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
And the first one is an Infiniti... you get one free pass since they are new to Europe, but let this be your last!

hajj

And the first one is an Infiniti... you get one free pass since they are new to Europe, but let this be your last!
Since '05 I have seen 3 or 4 Infiniti's with Belgium plates, on the motorway and in town (imported I guess), most were black, one was silver so maybe I have just seen two. ;) Not a really rare sight though or I was lucky

bobo_1314

Some of the Infiniti's have a very nice exhaust note, and that FX is one of them. Looks too futuristic for my conservative taste though, so I wouldn't get one. The M series are more for me!

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Last I heard he was at UBC...

What's with the big sticker up front? It's a big eyesore.

Homer_Bart

Car(s)
2007 BMW 320i

A private collection, also for sale too, albeit at sky-high asking prices.
Can anyone identify each of all these vintage cars?

Homer_Bart

Car(s)
2007 BMW 320i
^ Initially, I thought I'd seen a Hyundai Elantra with modified tailight housing, so I didn't give a second thought. but a few minutes later upon my second look, I realised that the Hyundai couldn't have had such a huge boot lid, nor a sexy looking rear bumper, so I suspected it was one of those facelifted Quattroporte GT S, and voila!

Comparison:

TC

aka TomCat
No pics, but I saw my first 1 series on the road today, and it was a white 135i coupe. Not a bad looking car, but the proportions are a bit strange at first. But the rumble of the exhaust when he tore off was very nice. I followed him for a bit. The 1 series isn't a bad looking car, but it has no real presence about it. A normal 3 series has more presence on the road.

bobo_1314

No pics, but I saw my first 1 series on the road today, and it was a white 135i coupe. Not a bad looking car, but the proportions are a bit strange at first. But the rumble of the exhaust when he tore off was very nice. I followed him for a bit. The 1 series isn't a bad looking car, but it has no real presence about it. A normal 3 series has more presence on the road.
And I find the drivers of the 1 Series are usually douchebags.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
And I find the drivers of the 1 Series are usually douchebags.
I thought I was the only one who thought this... they are all driven by men, and they all look so freaking smug.

There's so many of them running around Vancouver too already. Not that that's surprising, even before they arrived I could have told anyone that car would do well among Vancouverites.