Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Der Stig

is Der Slut
DONOR
Car(s)
Too many and yet not enough
This weekend was incredible for car spotting, but of course, I'm not fast enough to capture things on the Autobahn. I failed to get pictures of a Ferrari 360 CS Spider, F430, an awesome lifted Chevy K1500 towing a rat rod, a bunch of large hilarious Dodge and Ford 3/4 and 1 ton trucks, an Audi RS2 (!) and a poo-colored RS6.

But, here's a new 5.0 Mustang!

And an Isetta (the only thing moving slowly enough)

Spectre

The Deported
Car(s)
00 4Runner | 02 919 | 87 XJ6 | 86 CB700SC
They probably park it under a bridge, pigeons especially love the underbellies of bridges.
Nope, according to the people there, the car had been left for service and the birds nailed it that evening.

lip

Car(s)
Audi S6 Barkwagon
Seen today:

Maserati Quattroporte

Triumph TR7

Here's one solution to keep the numbers of speeding fines down. :D

BMW Z4 M

Greetings, lip

Lastsoul

Car(s)
MX5, 406 Coup?, 106 Rallye, Porsche 924, X300 Six

This was parked in front of Motorpresse Stuttgart, which is the headquaters of Auto Motor und Sport and Sport Auto and some smaller German car magazines. The car left when I was taking the picture above, but the driver didn't give much gas so I couldn't hear it.

I have to say I really did like the shape. I'm still not sure if I'd want to have a hatchback AWD Ferrari, but at least they didn't fail at the shape as Porshe did with the Panamera.

Shawnw

Car(s)
07 Accent Hatch
Saw a Rolls-Royce Ghost on the highway yesterday afternoon. Pretty rare sight, seeing as although we have a dealership, you hardly see Rolls outside the downtown core, and its always a Phantom.

Even rarer is that it was a white guy driving, not a asian guy like 99% of all exotic/luxury/super cars around here.

Lekky

Do you feel lekky, punk?
Car(s)
06' Suzuki Swift
Saw two Bentley SuperSports in the same day, one was a convertible.
Sorry I don't have any pics so I'll GTFO now...