Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

This is the first time I have seen the Clubman in Melbourne. It's interesting up close. Alot smaller than I thought it would be.
IMG_9033.jpg

^My Dad saw one on the freeway yesterday and in his words "It looks arse ugly compared to the regular one. It had this stupid split side door and the boot looks ridiculous."

I quite like it. Sure it ain't practical with the side door malarkey, but I think it is better looking than the regular one, which isn't as nice as the first BMW mini was.

I've seen a Clubman a month ago, I didn't pull out my phone fast enough to photograph it. I don't say it's ugly, it's just very.... er.. attracting attention :?

DSC00027-2.jpg

DSC00029-2.jpg

Audi S8! No growls from the engine. It actually SAILS!

I just passed by Jose Mourinho as he was driving his Porsche Cayenne. Couldn't take a picture because I was driving at the moment, thought.

The new BMW X6, I've never seen one before

http://img212.imageshack.**/img212/8269/05122008388gp6.jpg

And an Alfa Romeo, I rarely see these on the road

http://img65.imageshack.**/img65/1223/05122008389gd3.jpg

^ I saw an X6 today too! I thought it was just an X5 but I'm pretty sure it was an X6.

Didn't look as puke-worthy as I was expecting. It's still a useless abomination though.

^ I saw an X6 today too! I thought it was just an X5 but I'm pretty sure it was an X6.

Didn't look as puke-worthy as I was expecting. It's still a useless abomination though.

I went to the Western Canadian unvailing of the 1-series, and the X6. I thought the X6 was quite good looking, although it has some major blindspots.

^ Speaking of the 1-Series, I've seen quite a few of those the last week as well. Let me tell you, the people who drive them really do look like the biggest douchebags, as expected.

Come on, either pony up 10% more cash and buy a 3-Series, or buy a full-size Japanese car instead. Ah, I wouldn't care, but the 3 that I saw all had drivers with the "I have more money than you so I'm better" look.

^ Agreed. My dad (drives a BMW E90 320i) never signals, always avoids the brakes and never gives way to other cars :eek: At least it was fun seeing how quickly we zoom by the slow pokes! :lol:

Today... Honda Odyssey with custom everything, from the brakes to the paint!
DSC00025.jpg