Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Sorry about the rubbish quality. to make up with it, here's some photos from Goodwood

DSCF1227.jpg

and finally, always keep your wits about you with your camera at petrol stations...
IMG_0138.jpg

Damn, I absolutely frickin' love DBR9s - but a DBR9 in Gulf livery? Zomg teh sexz! :eek:

\Usually used to the British Racing green ones in PGR.

And a Veyron? Well, that's just damn hax... I've only seen it at the motor show, but I imagine seeing it in the flesh on public roads must be quite an experience.

Here's another Gallardo for those who are really blind and can't see the one above :)

*Poo Poo Gallardo*

Seriously, WTF?! What the hell would you get a Gallardo in such a shitty colour?

Where's the customary Arancio, Verde Mura or even the Giallo Evros?

Last edited:
^Definitely colour blind like me. Looks like it's green to me ><

Come on people, it's just poor lighting and probably a shitty camera.

Look at all the other cars in that lot, they're all 'weird' colours.

^Definitely colour blind like me. Looks like it's green to me ><

Come on people, it's just poor lighting and probably a shitty camera.

Look at all the other cars in that lot, they're all 'weird' colours.

In the words of Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" :tease:

Damn, I absolutely frickin' love DBR9s - but a DBR9 in Gulf livery? Zomg teh sexz! :eek:

\Usually used to the British Racing green ones in PGR.

And a Veyron? Well, that's just damn hax... I've only seen it at the motor show, but I imagine seeing it in the flesh on public roads must be quite an experience.

That's this year's Le Mans Livery. last year was the final time for the racing green ones. And yes. the Veyron is incredible. We had 3 at Goodwood, and the one they had on the hill came past us just at the point where the driver lifted off the power and put on the jumbo jet sized spoiler brake thing - and clipped the road surface!

Homer_Bart: I thought the license plate on that Gallardo looks like "SH7T"! Wahahah! Talk about unfortunate! Where's that? Plaza Singapura?

some from my camera roll

Forgot what its called..:( Fiat X1/9 me thinks
DSC00104.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

my cousin Holden statesman is one of only four or five. its an HRT or something along those lines cant remember.

22222222222.jpg

Yup, that's an X1/9, about 165000 were built.

I just saw an Aston Martin DB7. Black convertable. (I don't happen to carry my camera around everywhere and my cell phone isn't a camera phone, sorry).

I wasn't sure at first, I thought it might have been a Jag XK from the front, but then I saw the AM wings and saw the rest of it and went, "....really?" (exotics of any kind are quite rare here)

some from my camera roll

Forgot what its called..:( Fiat X1/9 me thinks
DSC00104.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

my cousin Holden statesman is one of only four or five. its an HRT or something along those lines cant remember.

22222222222.jpg

Were those pictures taken in wetherill park ? :)

^ What exactly is that P that's tacked onto the original plate?

Some kind of classic car designation?

Almost the complete opposite of it. ;)

Original from this website
For the three years from 18 - 21, you must display a red, square piece of plastic with a yellow |P| on it. This is known as a P plate. This plate must be visible in both the front and back windows of your car. This earns the driver the title of P-plater.

Oh, I thought it indicated model year or something.

Yeah, we have that over here. There's L for learner and then N for novice, then I think at 19 you get your full license.

Should really belong in the carbage thread, but since it is a vehicle sighting I guess it belongs here.

Warning: Picture may force you to gouge your eyes out, viewer discretion is advised.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/09/04/0901081741.jpg

Guess the bridge for +rep/cookie points

^Great grab on that veyron btw. Seeing one IRL is something special that you should pass down to your kids and grandkids :p