Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

outside my house, 5 minutes ago, damn I hate the snow!

1f2fb800.jpg

WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH SNOW, NO FAIR, ALL I HAVE IS BLACK ICE!!! :cry:

outside my house, 5 minutes ago, damn I hate the snow!

1f2fb800.jpg

Perhaps its the lighting, but that looks like a model car on a tabletop with flour all over it to me. Interesting picture.

WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH SNOW, NO FAIR, ALL I HAVE IS BLACK ICE!!! :cry:

There's so much black ice on my street in the morning I could stand in the street, and move my body forward and slide down the rode to the end.

That fiat 500 shot does look like a model on a table with flour on it.

No way is that Fiat real... I won't believe it!

The angle gives it away for me... you're so close to the car yet so far off the ground. Unless you put a ladder next to the car I don't see how it could be real.

I was fooled initially though.

No way is that Fiat real... I won't believe it!

The angle gives it away for me... you're so close to the car yet so far off the ground. Unless you put a ladder next to the car I don't see how it could be real.

I was fooled initially though.

The car looks way to clean to have just driven in snow. Especially how the snow is grey and its all clean.

Indeed, and the lighting is obviously from an incandescent bulb.

But notice how avanti only said it was a real picture, not a real car. I think that crazy Italian is trying to fool us.

How can you have so much snow in southern Europe but we don't get a bloody damn thing in Norway? :(

^hey even us Belgiumers got between 15-30 cms and since it'll be -10? until sunday, that shit is staying down...

But yeah, I don't get it either, weird weather is weird.

^hey even us Belgiumers got between 15-30 cms and since it'll be -10? until sunday, that shit is staying down...

But yeah, I don't get it either, weird weather is weird.

I totally agree with you, the weather is very weird these days. Over here in Vancouver there's so much snow that it's like the the Midwest in the US! My next car will definitely be a SUV; Range Rover or Lexus LX570, which one is better? :lol:

The RR is more fun to drive, but the Lexus is tougher and more reliable (it's really a Land Cruiser).

How can you have so much snow in southern Europe but we don't get a bloody damn thing in Norway? :(

I guess I'll post some pictures from my trip to work this morning, I can say that I was the only one on 2 wheels. :cool:

and, Spectre, I'd like to see you make the same journey on a cub... :mrgreen:

Isabella was a bit cold and moist this morning but started right away without complaining, that's italian workmanship for you right there!
e0113b18.jpg

I see some poor suckers decided to take the tram instead this morning...
c7c587c9.jpg

Damn tram be holding me up, get out of the way!!
4e7e8edf.jpg

A cayenne struggling like a fish on land....
0fa7c701.jpg

I made it, with a huge smile on my frozen face! :D
4762241e.jpg