Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

I guess so too, all of the F1 car's tyres I've touched were super hard, unable to dent the rubber with your finger/hand

the compound of the rubber itself may be soft and gooey, but they pump the tyres up quite hard.

Yes, the compound of the tyre itself was pretty soft. It was easily dentable and felt spongey. The tyre was pumped to normal pressure from what I observed.

The Gman is back !!!:mrgreen:

sorry i thought that website was for kit cars.. i only took a quick glance... the site was car crafts i think or soemthing

my bad.. but it did look pretty good.. the only thing is the one i saw the back window had slats..

today I saw a peugeot 505 in a grocree store parking lot o_O First Peugeot Ive ever seen here in the states.

today I saw a peugeot 505 in a grocree store parking lot o_O First Peugeot Ive ever seen here in the states.

I saw one today in pleasanton. On a related note, I just remembered that my 6th grade English teacher used to have 3 Alfas. It was the first time I had ever heard of them, and I thought they were rather awesome to say the least.

I saw a lexus LS430 with IS250 rims and tires. It was horrid.

What did the rims look like?

I was going to say it was probably snow tires/wheels but then I see you live in California. Was it the very generic multi-spoke rims?

Those are just the base wheels for the LS430 and the AWD IS250s.

Edit: These ones? I agree, they are horrid. Thankfully Lexus give you plenty of wheel options.
Lexus-IS-250-AWD-Sedan-.jpeg

Last edited:
Jag E-type (not sure what year.. it was parked at my school though!!!) Can someone help identify it further??

Anyone see the 2door coupe? Looking at the thing on the bonnet, looked like an old bentley or old rolls...

My favourite ever, first time i've ever seen a DBS in person. was parked in valet outside the walt disney concert hall

^ I believe one of the easiest ways of aging an E-Type is looking to see whether it has headlight covers or whether the headlight indentation is open. But you didn't post pics of the front, so...

Or alternatively you can just wait for Spectre to see this. He'll be able to tell you just by the condition of the paint. :mrgreen:

I will eagerly await his verdict in that case. Should the Etype show up at my school again i'll get some front pictrues

Don't know if it will work on an older Jag, but for older American cars the taillights tell you what year the vehicle is. Assuming they're original, anyway.

Last edited: