Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Saw this while snapping photos downtown this afternoon. I like the old school style window treatment behind the door.

http://img198.imageshack.**/img198/3299/254l.jpg

[insert random excuse for crappy cell phone quality]

Rare for Belgium : my first Infinity evah

DSC00232.jpg

I have no idea what this is, a Toyota type thing... I don't think it's sold in Europe.

DSC00234.jpg

Boring Rover thing, but largest licence plate ... in the WORLD...

DSC00237.jpg

And the first one is an Infiniti... you get one free pass since they are new to Europe, but let this be your last!

And the first one is an Infiniti... you get one free pass since they are new to Europe, but let this be your last!

Since '05 I have seen 3 or 4 Infiniti's with Belgium plates, on the motorway and in town (imported I guess), most were black, one was silver so maybe I have just seen two. ;) Not a really rare sight though or I was lucky

Some of the Infiniti's have a very nice exhaust note, and that FX is one of them. Looks too futuristic for my conservative taste though, so I wouldn't get one. The M series are more for me!

Last I heard he was at UBC...

What's with the big sticker up front? It's a big eyesore.

DSC04097.jpg

DSC04098.jpg

DSC04099.jpg

DSC04102.jpg

A private collection, also for sale too, albeit at sky-high asking prices.
Can anyone identify each of all these vintage cars?
DSC04117.jpg

DSC04122.jpg

DSC04123.jpg

DSC04124.jpg

DSC04125.jpg

DSC04126.jpg

DSC04119.jpg

DSC04128.jpg

DSC04129.jpg

^ Initially, I thought I'd seen a Hyundai Elantra with modified tailight housing, so I didn't give a second thought. but a few minutes later upon my second look, I realised that the Hyundai couldn't have had such a huge boot lid, nor a sexy looking rear bumper, so I suspected it was one of those facelifted Quattroporte GT S, and voila!

Comparison:
hyundai_elantra_rear_viewsized.jpg

DSC04099.jpg

No pics, but I saw my first 1 series on the road today, and it was a white 135i coupe. Not a bad looking car, but the proportions are a bit strange at first. But the rumble of the exhaust when he tore off was very nice. I followed him for a bit. The 1 series isn't a bad looking car, but it has no real presence about it. A normal 3 series has more presence on the road.

No pics, but I saw my first 1 series on the road today, and it was a white 135i coupe. Not a bad looking car, but the proportions are a bit strange at first. But the rumble of the exhaust when he tore off was very nice. I followed him for a bit. The 1 series isn't a bad looking car, but it has no real presence about it. A normal 3 series has more presence on the road.

And I find the drivers of the 1 Series are usually douchebags.

And I find the drivers of the 1 Series are usually douchebags.

I thought I was the only one who thought this... they are all driven by men, and they all look so freaking smug.

There's so many of them running around Vancouver too already. Not that that's surprising, even before they arrived I could have told anyone that car would do well among Vancouverites.