Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Spotted a 55 Caddy on the way to work yesterday.

4206211375_58622a79c7_o_d.jpg

Reactions: lip
This Maserati Gran Turismo belongs to a bloke in my street, but I never got a pic of it since its always hidden in a garage, but here it is, in a completely different location.
https://pic.armedcats.net/h/hb/hbriz/2009/12/22/22122009.jpg

Rare stuff (over here)

2qst6b7.jpg

el1my9.jpg

15802es.jpg

20l0y2f.jpg

A nice sounding fat riding 500SL
15oxy7p.jpg

23sd9bo.jpg

Last edited:
A Murci?lago isn't special? o_O

O_O
I've only ever seen 3 Murci's in real life...two LP640s and one old one...never seen an Enzo, seen a Zonda F, Zonda F Roadster and a Zonda Cinque (at a car show).

Not the most expected car to see in my hometown...

igeskw.jpg

24gj2he.jpg

I actually saw it again later on at its home. Whoever owns it has this and a Citroen C8. :lol:

Saw this today while running some last minute errands. The one car related upside to Oklahoma is the fact that you will see all the nice trucks.

IMG_0073.jpg

As far as I know, Singapore has more exotics than Japan now, because a lot of foreign investments have gone into the country, and they're relatively unaffected by the economic crisis.

Singapore was affected quite badly because they rely on so much trade to function their economy. Singapore's GDP contracted an annualised 6.8% in Q3 2008. The manufacturing industry, which accounts for a quarter of the economy, contracted 11.4% from a year earlier.

Singapore was affected quite badly because they rely on so much trade to function their economy. Singapore's GDP contracted an annualised 6.8% in Q3 2008. The manufacturing industry, which accounts for a quarter of the economy, contracted 11.4% from a year earlier.

But if you compare Singapore to the UK or America, it's still in pretty good shape.

K-car wagon:

IMG_1532.JPG

Now the fact that a K-car is still running isn't that surprising once you've seen them still running around. The fact that someone actually bought a K wagon to begin with is astonishing, and for one of those few to still be around is amazing.